• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
One time during my first out of like 9 unsuccessful attempts at going to college, after class I went outside the art building, climbed to the top the the highest tree, and started screaming "Seattle Seahawks! Jacksonville Jaguars!" over and over for about 2 hours. I imagined that both teams were up in the tree with me fighting, and it was really back and forth. No team was better than the other.

Later that week I brought in a drawing that made my art teacher ask if I was on drugs. Her asking me that made me immediately decide to quit trying to be an artist. I was not on drugs (back then).

One time during my first out of like 9 unsuccessful attempts at going to college, after class I went outside the art building, climbed to the top the the highest tree, and started screaming "Seattle Seahawks! Jacksonville Jaguars!" over and over for about 2 hours. I imagined that both teams were up in the tree with me fighting, and it was really back and forth. No team was better than the other.

Later that week I brought in a drawing that made my art teacher ask if I was on drugs. Her asking me that made me immediately decide to quit trying to be an artist. I was not on drugs (back then).

Jacksonville vs Seattle would be the worst Super Bowl ever.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
If it doesn't happen in the middle of 5 huddled RVs its not an afterparty.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Damn , sounds like an amazing band to see live.

LETS GO, you can introduce me to new alcohol! Idk, about the hard drugs though. And I'd love to smoke with you after getting off probation.

google benzo fury.. my friend and buy. Its legal and better than MDMA.

Safe as fuck to.

ioNMTgdM9P51Z.jpg

lol. I love this image.

Seanspeed

Banned
Been drinking mainly to combat this stupid ass anxiety disorder I've developed the past couple weeks. Took a Xanax just now to make sure I can sleep tonight. My body has been my worst enemy lately. I dont know what I did to upset it so bad....

Went up to Charlotte and had a few beers with fellow gaffer, Dragon, last Friday.

I'm glad I was able to get away from my house for a couple of hours and just chill. Helped me get my mind de-cluttered.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I have a cold so I'm getting drunk to suppress it. I've found that alcohol cancels out sicknesses pretty well, plus I can smoke a ton of cigs without it bothering my throat.

I'm drinking some 18 year old Buchanan's blended Scotch and OMG I'm in heaven.

I love this stuff, it's expensive but it's awesome!

I really want something good to eat right now.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
One time when I was in this art-rock experimental band that consisted of me and my friend justin wearing early 90's windbreakers and playing premade beats on 2 cheap keyboards and playing them at the same time, out of sync, and then singing like crooners over the top of it--that time we'd both have a 2 liter of diet squirt on stage at every show.

Diet Squirt is simply stylish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom