• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its kind of a hobby/collector thing. I was born in '87. I remember when Mindiscs were literally like the highest tech coolest thing possible to imagine. When I was probably about 9 or 10 I'd spend hours pouring over AOL reading everything I possibly could about Minidiscs. I got one around 2001ish, the NetMD format player. So coupled with WinMX my entire early teenage music discovery phase REVOLVED around what Minidiscs I had in my pocket. I cannot express how much the MD format means to me, sentimentally. My player has been broken for about 6 years though. And I've just never really got it together enough to spend frivolous money on one. (not with all the beer I drink :p) One of the things I'm *most* excited about is to listen to all my teenage mixes. I still have the discs, of course.

Its a think of pure, spellbinding wonder. <-- Thats the one I settled on. For 60 bucks.

I've actually been taking apart the discs and painting the plastic cases. My goal is to have hundreds/thousands of hand painted MiniDisc mixes by the end of my life. I'm gonna paint an entire disc purple tomorrow and then let my best friend's 15 month old daughter do a handprint in gold on the front of it.

akira28

I drank a medium sized cup of 20 yr old whisky mixed with tea and had a headache all last night and most of today. I took aspirin and advil and nothing helped. I dunno if it was oxidation or whatever happens to some old liquors but I won't be touching that stuff again.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I woke up with such a fuckin' cheap wine hangover this morning. Ugh. I got up at like 9 and prepped a huge bacon/tortilla/bean/egg breakfast. And just ate it. Didn't even enjoy it. Just scarfed it down while listening to the bombcast. Then I went back to sleep for 2 hours. Then I woke up and jogged my ass for 5 miles around the lake like I do every weak day. I was feeling tip-top by the time I got to work, but holy shit I don't even remember the first half of today.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Hello once again drunk thread, back from the pub, nicest loner-quiet one ever, just me a barman and the book 'Lustrum' felt so fucking civilised, much discussion on why Heineken should be on the bar but the owner was having none of it... slightly annoying but getting far into my book to care, now i lay on my sofa with a glass of wine, a chilled playlist with some chills, foo's, morcheeba, Antione Defour and Amon Tobin in the background...

This
Is
The
Life.

ATF487

Its kind of a hobby/collector thing. I was born in '87. I remember when Mindiscs were literally like the highest tech coolest thing possible to imagine. When I was probably about 9 or 10 I'd spend hours pouring over AOL reading everything I possibly could about Minidiscs. I got one around 2001ish, the NetMD format player. So coupled with WinMX my entire early teenage music discovery phase REVOLVED around what Minidiscs I had in my pocket. I cannot express how much the MD format means to me, sentimentally. My player has been broken for about 6 years though. And I've just never really got it together enough to spend frivolous money on one. (not with all the beer I drink :p) One of the things I'm *most* excited about is to listen to all my teenage mixes. I still have the discs, of course.

Its a think of pure, spellbinding wonder. <-- Thats the one I settled on. For 60 bucks.

I've actually been taking apart the discs and painting the plastic cases. My goal is to have hundreds/thousands of hand painted MiniDisc mixes by the end of my life. I'm gonna paint an entire disc purple tomorrow and then let my best friend's 15 month old daughter do a handprint in gold on the front of it.

I bought a NetMD player in like 2003, minidiscs were a cool little technology. I remember they were used a lot for concert bootlegs like 10 years ago

Riggs

Banned
Great no diablo 2 super fun time because my friend went to sleep. Now I am literally alone in tinychat tinygaffers drinking. ALONE FOREVER

Riggs

Banned
blamespace had a glitch in the Matrix

Could I have a beer if I was there?

matrix.jpg

Daheza

Been wanting to drink, but im trying to lose weight at the same time. Decisions decisions... I just cant choose. Maybe I should get a drink, but then go for a jog while drunk or something.

Been wanting to drink, but im trying to lose weight at the same time. Decisions decisions... I just cant choose. Maybe I should get a drink, but then go for a jog while drunk or something.

yeah this is like impossible

i always crave shit food when im drunk or hungover, even if i stick to vodka and diet soda

im lazy about exercising these days though.. should figure that out

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So I was drinking tonight and went to see a dj with my roommates and got kicked our because some pieces of shit tried to get my spot and I wouldnt give it up then they got he bouncer to kick me out

FairyD

Alright I did a couple of morning shots of jameson. I'm not drunk, but a little tipsy. Feels good man, feels good,. It really takes the edge off the day, I can relax and enjoy my TGIF.

Alright I did a couple of morning shots of jameson. I'm not drunk, but a little tipsy. Feels good man, feels good,. It really takes the edge off the day, I can relax and enjoy my TGIF.

hahaha sometimes i think of statuses to write before im drunk. just turned 21 on the 6th, new to the drunk theard nd gaf : )

My drunk-o-meter is pointing to 7 possibly 8 : i can still touch my face but it feels like i have used teabags on my fingers and saucepans are becoming an attractive avenue for hat wear

Yager

Banned
So...hi! I'm kinda angry right now because tomorrow me and my band were suposed to play a concert...but we've been told a couple of hours ago that it has been canceled because the place where we were going to play has some issues with the equipment and they have to close this weekend; and it was going to be us+other 4 bands, so yeah, we're all pretty angry.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
So...hi! I'm kinda angry right now because tomorrow me and my band were suposed to play a concert...but we've been told a couple of hours ago that it has been canceled because the place where we were going to play has some issues with the equipment and they have to close this weekend; and it was going to be us+other 4 bands, so yeah, we're all pretty angry.

Oh well, get drunk instead.

Gonna pick up booze soon. I feel like I should go with liquor for something different but I dunno, beer always hits the spot just right.

-PXG-

Work sucjed fuckin elephant cock today. Getti.g obliterated tonight. Cant wait for gaf NYC meetup tmorrow fuck yeeeedddddssss!

Edit

Im only tipsy now. Posting from phone. Too laxy go fix errors

Yager

Banned
Hey, a present for you drunk-gaf: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcVBbtOseGk

It's one of the songs of the new record of my band. I play the drums, but I did not recorded it because I started playing with them after they finished the recording process. Anyway, folk-metal from Barcelona. Hope you like it. And no, I'm not trying to make spam, it0s just a present.

-PXG-

Yoooo. Watchin the iwoa/ vcu game,and saw some trippy as medical ad with some black dude and Asian.guy..

Oh and dem blonde hair blue eyed cheerleaders. Oh delicious white meat Come hither. Cone to butthead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom