• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kjellson

This is the first time since June I'm able to be on my computer without going to bed directly when I get home, lol.

Eating Doritos. These are new in my country. Delicious.

Rad-

Again blew like 5 easy fucks by having too high standards. Please GAF, help me get rid of my high standards. It's like a disease.

I get approached by an 8 and I just don't care. I turn my attention to a nearby 9½ and get rejected by her. Story of my bar life. I want to get interested in the 7s and 8s. :( But I just don't feel anything for them. What to do? This is seriously starting to get annoying. This has been a problem for me for like 5 years.

Alucrid

Banned
Again blew like 5 easy fucks by having too high standards. Please GAF, help me get rid of my high standards. It's like a disease.

I get approached by an 8 and I just don't care. I turn my attention to a nearby 9½ and get rejected by her. Story of my bar life. I want to get interested in the 7s and 8s. :( But I just don't feel anything for them. What to do? This is seriously starting to get annoying. This has been a problem for me for like 5 years.

Yeah. We're going to help you. :lol

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

Do you have problems getting an erection? You could be suffering from a lack of a sex drive or some type of penile dysfunction.

tc farks

Rad, you must broaden your horizons. I won't tell someone to not shoot for the stars, but an 8 is a good get. So you sir, are crazy to me.

Rad-

Yeah. We're going to help you. :lol

Hey this is drunk thead and I'm drunk, might as well give it a shot.

why don't you just drink more. the 8s will look like 11s

I always drink more, this doesn't work for me. :/ I was pretty wasyted tonight as well.

Do you have problems getting an erection? You could be suffering from a lack of a sex drive or some type of penile dysfunction.

No problem getting an erection when it's a girl I find hot. But I can say I don't have the sex drive of a normal male. Never had.

Rad, you must broaden your horizons. I won't tell someone to not shoot for the stars, but an 8 is a good get. So you sir, are crazy to me.

I know this. That is exactly the problem. This probably sounds like a really stupid problem to a normal male mind but it's just something I really can't help.

Tonight was again a similar night like always. I noticed that a lot of 7-8s looked interested in me in the dance floor but I just ignored them. All I could see was the two uber hotties dancing there (the other was a total teaser and the other didn't show any interest). Want to punch myself in the balls now.

tc farks

I know this. That is exactly the problem. This probably sounds like a really stupid problem to a normal male mind but it's just something I really can't help.

Tonight was again a similar night like always. I noticed that a lot of 7-8s looked interested in me in the dance floor but I just ignored them. All I could see was the two uber hotties dancing there (the other was a total teaser and the other didn't show any interest). Want to punch myself in the balls now.

You can hit on the 9+'s without offending the 8's and not go home alone. If it gets to closing time and you're still chasing, just take the sure thing.

I'm amazed by how oblivious people can be to others in a bar. Like 2 weekends ago I was making out with some girl, got her number. She leaves, and a hotter girl walks by like 2 minutes later and asks me if I'm going to ask for her number.

I say keep trying, but be more coy. Don't piss off the 8, she's probably awesome. And she can take care of your balls for you.

Oh man...

My brother showed me a picture of some cute French girl that goes to his university. They Skype and stuff.

Lucky bastard.

*drinks*

tc farks

They probably do but I'm not going to ask.

I don't want to slip back into a super depressed emotional state again.

You're going to the bar this weekend to try right? Some have a prevailing thought that girls get hit on constantly, but a lot of them are really happy when you come up to them. Like it's the 1st time it happened. Especially if their friends are watching.

You're going to the bar this weekend to try right? Some have a prevailing thought that girls get hit on constantly, but a lot of them are really happy when you come up to them. Like it's the 1st time it happened. Especially if their friends are watching.
I don't have the time to go downtown and go to bars. I've got too much work I need to do.
I'm trying to fix some colors on this damn postcard I have to design. Fucking printers fucking suck.

Also, if I did hook up with some girl I wouldn't be able to bring her back to my house because my house is small and it's my parents house.

And if I went to her place then my parents would be all, "Where the fuck were you? Why the fuck were you out for so long?"

I don't have the time to go downtown and go to bars. I've got too much work I need to do.
I'm trying to fix some colors on this damn postcard I have to design. Fucking printers fucking suck.

Also, if I did hook up with some girl I wouldn't be able to bring her back to my house because my house is small and it's my parents house.

And if I went to her place then my parents would be all, "Where the fuck were you? Why the fuck were you out for so long?"

Say I'm a damn man. I do what I damn want.

Seanspeed

Banned
That sucks, Sean.

Fuck, I dont even remember typing that last night.... ugh.

Drunk again, though. I'm scared to sleep otherwise. As soon as I quiet down and close my eyes, my body starts to panic for some reason.

Its not good cuz I'm neglecting going out with friends at this point. I dont want to start to have a panic attack out with people. Shit would be embarrassing. I really need to get this under control.

Anyways, I'm listening to the Drive soundtrack. Shit is awesome.

What's your favorite drunk food, drunk gaf? I always makes sure to pick up a big bag of pizza combos from the gas station.

Drunk again, though. I'm scared to sleep otherwise. As soon as I quiet down and close my eyes, my body starts to panic for some reason.

Its not good cuz I'm neglecting going out with friends at this point. I dont want to start to have a panic attack out with people. Shit would be embarrassing. I really need to get this under control.

Put in the effort to spend time with your friends no matter how much you feel otherwise. Trust me on that. And I just watched Drive again since seeing it in theatres. Even my dad loved that movie.

Acid08

Banned

Just text them and say you aren't coming home for the night but that you're fine?

sphinx

the piano man

don't sleept, talk to someone, I NEED to talk to somebody about life, philosophie and the problema of the world with someone.

What's your favorite drunk food, drunk gaf? I always makes sure to pick up a big bag of pizza combos from the gas station.

chips, doritos and such. anything with salt.

What's your favorite drunk food, drunk gaf?

Hot Stuff Jays Potato Chips.

Jays-PC-HotStuff.jpg

When I lived in Wisconsin everyone ate pork rinds. Fuck Wisconsin.

do you speak spanish? I can write in spanish, english and german but I cant be arsed to speak anything but my mother tongue while drunk, and that is spanish.

la música es la única salvación.
Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom