• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
so today in lab i grabbed a chick's ass, she looked just like meredith grey from grey's anatomy.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
mine smell like vinegar right now. we should make a thread about this.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone know any good psychology related subjects?

I need write a paper for my psychology class.

dude do sleep. sleep has always fascinated me so much. BLIND PEOPLE DREAM. DO DREAMS. OMG DO DREAMS.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
too many theories on kids. if you're gonna do kids focus on piaget's work.

Meh, Friday doesn't mean shit anymore between work and school. Days I have off are my weekends.

Sup.

I bought Hitachino Nest Beer on a whim (it has a neat looking bottle), and it is fucking delicious. That I have a film called Cure (J-Horror and Giallo, I'm told) and Tales of the Abyss on deck is making for a pretty solid Friday night indoors.

I have an essay on Derrida hanging over my head as well, but I'll save that for tomorrow.

I can't say this enough: I'm so glad that I got out of BJU.

My life is slowly getting better ever since I got out of that psychological hell hole of a school.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Drinking and watching scream for the first time. This movie really is fucking funny so many references to old horror movies. Kennedy is a fucking gaffer.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just got some new headphones but they have a little ink mark on the right earcup. They were new and packaged perfectly and seem new, but there is still an ink mark! Some asshole in the headphone factory probably swiped it while marking of his build order or something. >:[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom