• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prom? On prom night, my folks were out of town so I hosted a massive poker game. Guess who had a better time that night - the guys that went to a dance and TRIED to get laid or the guys that drank, smoked and played poker.

I skipped prom in high school. I don't think I've ever regretted it.

POST 69 RIGHT ON

my religious high school didn't have prom.

What we had instead was this parent hosted event (because the school itself couldn't host it because it was the against the rules or some shit).

In essence, all this event was was a "show off your nice clothing and dance to "safe" music that doesn't offend the snoody Christians."

Me and my friends didn't go. We just played rock band and got drunk at my best friend's apartment.

fuck.

You know, the more I think about it the more I realize that all my problems in life are because of religion. I can look back at all the shitty moments in my life and there religion is fucking up my life.

And religious gaf wonders why I'm so pissed off all the time at religion.

Seanspeed

Banned
fuck.

You know, the more I think about it the more I realize that all my problems in life are because of religion. I can look back at all the shitty moments in my life and there religion is fucking up my life.

But they feed homeless people sometimes. That makes up for everything, doesn't it?

fuck.

It's not Jesus's fault people use him to fuck each other over.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Got drunk
Got laid with my fuckbuddy's best friend... perfect, total, awesome win
Old lady said I looked hot dancing... ignored this one quite a bit.
Bought a massive pizza for everyone to chill out
Danced
Got drunk
Karaoke'd
Got drunk
Etc

All in all, top notch night

jet1911

Finished work at 1 am. Arrived home at 1h30. Started to drink alone (a 750ml bottle of Blanche de Chambly if anyone is interested) and played some BF3... Does that sound pathetic? :eek:

At least I'm having fun! :D

Blah... I was only meaning to drink a little bit to help me fall asleep, but I think I drank a tad bit too much (I chugged like four shots mixed with some tea). だめだね、私。

Edit: I'm not feeling drunk, just a little tipsy.

I'm a grown ass man and I just bought like $140 Dollars woth of LEGO. Good Decision? Great Decision.

Great decision!!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I think it's called foreplay in those cases.

Why did I wake up so early?

Not hung over, score. But still, I have nothing I need to do today. The only thing I want to do is watch the heat game and that leaves like 5 hours to sleep. Why am I wakened

Timedog, I don't think I complimented you on your avatar satisfying RealPic, Letter February, and "finger-art font" requirements simultaneously.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Since we've only got like 11,000 more posts to go, I think we should think of names for the new drunk thread OT. Here's some ideas I came up with during a really good jack-off session...

-Drunk Thread 3000 |OT| LTTP cause the liquor store closes in 9 minutes

-Drunk Thread 2047 |OT| thread of what time did I fall asleep? and other metaphysical conundrums

-Drunk Thread 3000 |OT| We can party on the positive side and pump positive vibes

-Drunk Thread 3000 |OT| I'm as serious as cancer, rhythm is a dancer

-Drunk Thread 1969 |OT| thread of you bitch, you stole 3 1/2 weeks of my life that I can NEVER get back

-Drunk Thread II: Order of the Dark Brotherhood |OT|

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Since we've only got like 11,000 more posts to go, I think we should think of names for the new drunk thread OT. Here's some ideas I came up with during a really good jack-off session...
-Drunk Thread II: Order of the Dark Brotherhood |OT|
Yes please.

That must have been a really good session man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom