• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

esai

My drunken friend arguing with his girlfriend. Lol. He's claiming to pay for all her shit even though he's hadn't paid for shit lol.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
getting drunk in 3 hours guys, house partys,bars,clubbing, then more house partys.

going to be a messy 12 hours of epicness

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
best drunk game is trying not to appear to drunk on the way into the club.

My first beer is a 330ML small cute can of pish water.

scotland gaf will get this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EulyZEybLbY

PRE PARTY FACEBOOK CONV

18:24
SHALL WE SMOKE YOUR WEED DANIEL ?
will i bring over a SKIN
and a CIGERETTE ?

only got a tiny bit weed left
and a bit of hash

SHALL WE PUT IT ALL INTO A SKIN

up to ou

AND GO TO TOWN

if ye want

trooper trooper trooper
IS IT SHIT STUFF
OR GOOD STUFF
BRAH
WE WILL BE OVER SOON
TONIC WINE AND GAY SEX BRAH

ill pass on the gay sex

Time for another boob grab on behalf of the drunk thread

NGgIq.jpg

balddemon

Banned
atra, that dropkick murphys song was awesome. edit: wow listening again cuz it was so awesome. next i'll listen to the one you just posted cuz YT gave it good reviews

blame space, i tried that thing with the sauce and the burritos, and it worked well. 4 fire sauces on a spicy buffalo chicken burrito is hot tho.

drunk thread, I feel like James Brown tonight. Mostly cuz I can tell i'm on the downhill of my sickness

quoted for awesomeness,
Time for another boob grab on behalf of the drunk thread

NGgIq.jpg

edit: *ahem*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VIVSHOQboo&feature=related

do you think jesus was a good carpenter? like do you think people thought his cabinets and chairs were worthwhile?
If he was a good carpenter he probably would not of gotten into the religion business.

But his initial profession came back to bite him. Mothafucker got nailed to some wood. Oh the irony.

You can see why the Bob Jones University higher-ups didn't want me at their school.

I think too much about this shit. Which is good because I'm an artist and I need to be controversial and think outside of the box and inside the insides of the box.

Anyone can be an artist and the way you become one is by studying other artists and their art and by drawing. A LOT. See something. you draw it. And you keep on drawing until the stuff on your paper starts looking like the thing you see in reality.

I did this piece for my illustration class last semester. I like how it turned out.
V7A9Wl.png

cXLcl.jpg

Puddles

Banned
I think Stone IPA is my favorite beer right now, or at least top 3. One of my friends thinks it's too hoppy, but it really fits my tastes for some reason.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
At a fuckin bar g
Y'all.

With my BFF. We never go to bars, ate some garlic fries.

Im back! My awful gf is going back to cali for a week, and i have the place to myself. Gonna invite some people over and have a good time. A week later is my friends bachelor party. Im actually gonna have some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom