• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you'll the song it came from. This place is about to get pumped up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s&ob=av2e

iwNLEEBHJapYo.gif

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
The tim and eric movie was disappointing.

Tim and Eric movie fucking sucked.

Did you guys like in Freddy Got Fingered when the horses were fucking then he was eating a huge cheese sandwich? That was the best part. Or when he licked Harland Williams' compound fracture. Also the part where the dude from Weird Science/Batman was like "It doesn't make any sense, it's fuckin' stupid".

Those were the good parts of Freddy Got Fingered.

I still havent watched the billion dollar movie.. I love freddie got fingered..

I think I'm gonna start making posts exclusively with voice-recognition

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sup y'all. I had a gnarly night last night. We went on a bike/bar crawl. It ended in a tiny little park playing on the jungle gym. Then we rode on the freeway (!) overpass and went home and made chorizo nachos. It was ridiculous.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
That's what I always buy. Even when you're drinking cheap alcohol you can always save money buying in bulk.

1.5L fothwi

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
blame space make a thread on Timedog. I was reading your guys' thread today and I teared up.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. I found a really awesome pickup at a gas station last night. A leftover 6 pack of the Anchor Steam holiday brew. The MerryChristmas/Happy New Year. Just sitting there, last one left. Its been off the shelves at the places I usually go for like weeks now.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
This better be funny Riggs. Juniors have a bad rep.

EDIT: SMFH

edit: go on craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom