• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs

Banned
This better be funny Riggs. Juniors have a bad rep.

EDIT: SMFH

edit: go on craigslist

Pls don't type SMH it makes me think of all my ghetto ass friends on FB.

And you have a Louie CK avatar so you should be nice by nature.

I have no fucking friends just moved to Tampa, the only solace I have is that winter is coming. And even then that is not even going to be any fucking fun

Js3hn.gif

Junior gifs suck

Junior fail dead link fix /edit

one time i bought three pills of ecstasy from this kid in athens and then later that day this kid i was with at the BIG PARTY THEY HAVE THERE got fucked over for being underage and having a full cup on him. so i, out of panic, swallowed all three pills and then walked all over OU's campus smoking cigarettes. i ended up trying to jerk off in the dorm bathroom of the dude i came with's brother's building and eventually giving up because my dick just wasn't having it.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
There's got to be a couple gaffers crawling around Tampa.

I'm pretty sure they know how to walk Atra.

one time i bought three pills of ecstasy from this kid in athens and then later that day this kid i was with at THE FEST got fucked over for being underage and having a full cup on him. so i, out of panic, swallowed all three pills and then walked all over OU's campus smoking cigarettes. i ended up trying to jerk off in the dorm bathroom of the dude i came with's brother's building and eventually giving up because my dick just wasn't having it.
Where n Athens? OAKA?

Riggs

Banned
one time i bought three pills of ecstasy from this kid in athens and then later that day this kid i was with at the BIG PARTY THEY HAVE THERE got fucked over for being underage and having a full cup on him. so i, out of panic, swallowed all three pills and then walked all over OU's campus smoking cigarettes. i ended up trying to jerk off in the dorm bathroom of the dude i came with's brother's building and eventually giving up because my dick just wasn't having it.

Yep trying to cum on X is like trying to take your dick out of one of those anti rape kits that you put in the vagina. (Africa thing mostly)

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Μιλάτε Ελληνικά;

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just had one of these for dinner:

hIu23.jpg

It was great. About time to turn on the new Eastbound and Down and start drinking.

Riggs

Banned
Hungryman has saved lives dude. Wives are in the military now, and some women work I heard. As assistant trailer park supervisor Randy once said, "A man's gotta eat".

man i was at subway earlier and it was one of those subways that is inside of a walmart and let me tell you.. this was not a good subway experience.

Riggs

Banned
Cleveland is the city where I come frommmmm , sorry I like rap sometimes when drunk

My first job was subway. The 2 college kids smoked weed with me in the cooler on my first day. Then I got so nervous I fucked up a ham and cheese sub so bad it was beyond embarrassing.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Is Meatball Marinara good with honey mustard? lemme make a thread about it.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I have a subway at the end of my block. Haven't eaten it in the year I've lived in Portland. What is the sandwich with the best taste/cost ratio?

Buddha luuuuuvas...
Gotta learn to smoke the buddha...

Or should I get kind of decent pizza? I know Subway won't taste as good but sometimes what will taste the best doesn't matter. Otherwise you'd just eat the same meal for every meal every day dude. Why is any of this happening to me :(

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I remember eating a subway sandwich while I was at long island, new york.

It was the best damn subway sandwich I have ever had.

Come back so we can eat a sandwich together.

[spoiler not the same sandwich that'd be weird [/spoiler]

Riggs

Banned
Heh man fuck subway indepednant sub shops usually taste 100% better. Subway has no flavor! Hell even chains like Firehouse subs/Quiznos or Jersey Mikes beat the shit out of Subway. It's like the mcdonalds of subs to me.

/Elitist Sub/Grinder Eater

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Come back so we can eat a sandwich together.

[spoiler not the same sandwich that'd be weird [/spoiler]

over Christmas break I shared a burrito with a girl ass-to-ass. Think she really wanted our lips to lock at the end. Sucks to be her but the burrito was so good tasting. I'd ass-to-ass eat with a drunk thread bro.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Heh man fuck subway indepednant sub shops usually taste 100% better. Subway has no flavor! Hell even chains like Firehouse subs/Quiznos or Jersey Mikes beat the shit out of Subway. It's like the mcdonalds of subs to me.

/Elitist Sub/Grinder Eater

Yeah but I'm not taking a bus when I got Subway or pizza a block away. I'd rather eat Subway and immediately regret it. I love you.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
over Christmas break I shared a burrito with a girl ass-to-ass. Think she really wanted our lips to lock at the end. Sucks to be her but the burrito was so good tasting. I'd ass-to-ass eat with a drunk thread bro.

Go on facebook.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I have a subway at the end of my block. Haven't eaten it in the year I've lived in Portland. What is the sandwich with the best taste/cost ratio?

Buddha luuuuuvas...
Gotta learn to smoke the buddha...

Or should I get kind of decent pizza? I know Subway won't taste as good but sometimes what will taste the best doesn't matter. Otherwise you'd just eat the same meal for every meal every day dude. Why is any of this happening to me :(

Do both and get Subway's Pizza! You'll leave angry, hungry and a little wiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom