• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrokeJoe

Shit it's still airing, and I don't have HBO. No worries mang

If we are all really drunk it wouldn't even matter, Taco Bell would definitely be getting money 2night

Yeah, I'm sure to be passed out before I can watch, and anything now will be a blurr... carry on.

Seanspeed

Banned
wait are we on facebook friends?

You know what I like about you Timedog(for the time being)?

Not much.

But there's one thing:

You avatar is of yourself. So many people put pictures of other people/characters/cartoons and it makes me associate that image with you. But I know you look nothingl like that. GreatGates001 is not actually a hot girl. But when I see his posts, I think 'thats a hot girl talking'. For a second. Then I realize he's not. Thats annoying to me. Its playing with my pysche. My sIKy.

Pick something that either represents you or is you. And if you dont, at least be clever about it, dog nambit.

UrokeJoe

You know what I like about you Timedog(for the time being)?

Not much.

But there's one thing:

You avatar is of yourself. So many people put pictures of other people/characters/cartoons and it makes me associate that image with you. But I know you look nothingl like that. GreatGates001 is not actually a hot girl. But when I see his posts, I think 'thats a hot girl talking'. For a second. Then I realize he's not. Thats annoying to me. Its playing with my pysche. My sIKy.

Pick something that either represents you or is you. And if you dont, at least be clever about it, dog nambit.

Yes and it looks like he is ready for a

Tijuana momma

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I always have original stuff as an avatar unless I lose an avatar bet. I don't think I've ever had an avatar that wasn't me, or that I didn't make. Although the avatar of the blue guy was made by my girlfriend back in like 2004.

Anyone can PM me on GAF except MC Safety and Always-honest.

Can you drink yourself back to health if you've got a head cold? Stuffed up with a sore throat and a buddy's asking me to come out drinking tonight.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Can you drink yourself back to health if you've got a head cold? Stuffed up with a sore throat and a buddy's asking me to come out drinking tonight.

Absolutely. The more you drink, the more you forget about your cold altogether. Same goes for any ailment, really. Trust me on this.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Yep, it's all about distraction. Your brain's like "yeah you got a cold, sucks to be you".

Then you drink.

Then your brain's like "damn, let's focus on being drunk for a while, fuck the cold".

Spawnling

1VdNQ.jpg
This.

Jesus. That's a post from 04-22-2011, Junior.

And SalsaShark is still banned. T_T

Edit: And that reminds me that Coldvein isn't here either. T_T

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Why is Salsa banned? Will I ever get banned? Stay tuned.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Never really felt for Dumbledore. Snape is a good guy.

Salsa will be back in a month or two.

Also I will never friend any of you on fb. Unless it's timedog.

Also I still need to draw that dumb picture of Jtwo's dream.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Was it a decent size at least? Would be pretty embarrassing if it was tiny.

Dude tinyGAFchat = male gaffers awaiting female gaffers to show up and somehow acknowledge them or at least sit around stealth ogling them even if they don't acknowledge them. (Of course this does not apply if the individuals aren't straight.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom