• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
timedog i still have your number from that one time you posted it in here

also blame you live in ohio, is that why you are drunk every night?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Living in Ohio must be like living in my asshole. Dark, hairy and muddy.

Im going to post something now before i get too drunk to post anything later.
Ummm cant think of anything so this is my post have fun drunk thread.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I just want to punch and keep punching until the bones in my hand shatter and i'm left only with a bloody meat stump for a fist. I'm the fucking toughest around.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
You guys ever feel like starting fights just for the hell of it

Some dude tried to dance with my girlfriend in the club and i rounded up all the drunk people near my table to hunt the guy down!

we didn't know what the guy looked like and the witch hunted ended before we all left out seats!

Gotta love fellow drunks in a situation to help out like that.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wow, I got so trashed last night. I wish they made a breathalyzer device for your pc that wouldn't allow you on the internet once you reach a certain point. I made some insane posts and I sent evilore a reallly weird pm last night. Not good.

AcridMeat

Banned
Drunk-GAF I Have found an amazing piece of history, one to behold and cherish.
xVnzj.jpg

Dat Blamespace so fabulous.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Do you guys like in Freddy Got Fingered when he said "I'm a 27 year old man, I can eat a chicken sandwich if I want to!"?

Also, was his younger brother the guy from American Pie? What do you think of that (if the rumours are true)?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've never actually seen Freddy Got Fingered. My only memory of it is the visualization my imagination produced of the apparent ending where he whips a baby around by it's umbilical cord rodeo-style, as described in a review I read in the newspaper the morning it came out.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Wanna know what sounds REALLYYYY fucking good right now? A barbecue fried chicken sandwich with mayonnaise and cheese and maybe even jalepenos on it.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Cheese belongs nowhere near fried chicken. BBQ might be a nice touch though. Maybe even jalepenos.

cheese on breaded/fried chicken breast in a sandwich is like the best thing of all time. Schlopp some sweet baby ray's over that chicken and it gets even better.

That's why the prohibition of alcohol failed in the U.S.

Americans like to drink, mothafucka! Or at least interesting Americans like to drink.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Atramental you're probably so fun when you're drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom