• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight I am roleplaying as the Virgin Mary.

isNUFN8jC5Vgi.jpg

And yes, women really did have facial hair like this back in the day.

this is thread i've been searching for. lads and lasses, what are you all (y'all) drunkin' off of tonight?

i feel like my dictation is pretty damn good right now so just roll with it.

fake edit/subject switch: anybody real deep into the youtube bluegrass cover scene? i am and these linkin park covers are not bad. not bad i say!

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Dear shit mammals,

Mastodon is going to be playing on the tv shortly.

Get out your deceased relatives a tarp and strike a match.

Love,

Uncle Momo

While we're on the subject of females ...and religion.

Don't you just hate it when you know this really attractive girl but she's so religious it hurts?

It sucks so much, I tells yah.

my ex is travelling to see me tomorrow for sex. should i avoid this situation or go in and smash that poon?

i dunno. not sure what's healthy at this point. thoughts gaf?

Are you seeing someone else?

Either way, smash away.

no man but i just don't think it'd be healthy. somehow i managed to convince her to bring the
A) booze
B) condoms
C) money for the trip

i don't know how this happened but i imagine when i'm rolling the liquor tomorrow i won't care cause we'll be making passionate sex.

right now? i'm freakin out. FREAKING OUT MAN.

kehs

Banned
no man but i just don't think it'd be healthy. somehow i managed to convince her to bring the
A) booze
B) condoms
C) money for the trip

i don't know how this happened but i imagine when i'm rolling the liquor tomorrow i won't care cause we'll be making passionate sex.

right now? i'm freakin out. FREAKING OUT MAN.

The only thing an ex is good for is second chance sex where you both think it's both of you getting together but not really so you both give it your all.

Just smash.

BUT SHE IS STAYING THE NIGHT.

we've already had the post breakup sex. this is post-post breakup sex. it's like there is some double negative happening in the bed where my penis will be a symbol of love and i'm going to captain planet her heart on climax.

goin to read your response but gotta signoff. it's just too much. TOO MUCH.

kehs

Banned
BUT SHE IS STAYING THE NIGHT.

we've already had the post breakup sex. this is post-post breakup sex. it's like there is some double negative happening in the bed where my penis will be a symbol of love and i'm going to captain planet her heart on climax.

goin to read your response but gotta signoff. it's just too much. TOO MUCH.

stealth morning sex brag post?

smash dude.

-----

lamespace, how'd you get the junior junior member tag?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yay I'm home. I've somehow ended up with TWO different variants from Anchor Steam brewery. And chocolate covered pretzels.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My favorite morning activity is coffee with copernicus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom