• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
CherryWoodFuton said:
Finished a bottle of henny now im workin on the goose.......i managed to text my ex and every girl on my contact list.....pls i need help :(
haha the fuck are you doing man? STOP IT. At least find something productive to do like ordering pizza.

kehs

Banned
CherryWoodFuton said:
Finished a bottle of henny now im workin on the goose.......i managed to text my ex and every girl on my contact list.....pls i need help :(

Own it. Like a boss.

Apparently I'm back off the wagon, 151 here I come.

Bread

Banned
CherryWoodFuton said:
You're going to hate yourself tomorrow morning, I'm always so ashamed when I look at my sent messages and I see these dumb texts to girls :/

meadowrag

Banned
CherryWoodFuton said:

smh..

And to think I felt bad earlier for opening a third Stout and calling my friend at 11 PM to talk about Tales from Topographic Oceans.

djm

CherryWoodFuton said:
Happens to the best of us, brah.

Barrett2

It is going to take all my strength to drink myself into oblivion next week. I can't believe the confluence of stress and horrible shit going on with my family right now.

jaxword

lawblob said:
It is going to take all my strength to drink myself into oblivion next week. I can't believe the confluence of stress and horrible shit going on with my family right now.

Maybe you should vent about it, get it out and it'll feel better.

meadowrag

Banned
lawblob said:

We're here for you brother.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
gaffins!! i coul; type proper but hands sio geavy. i could go back to edit all that but wooooooooo!

dofry

That's "Dr." dofry to you.
Just got back home from enjoying the Air guitar festival today. We had a fun time drinking tonight, but as my friends are foreigners(read: asians), the amount of alcohol was not that significant.
I would love to continue this night but alas there are no friends available for drinking and it's 3 o'clock so every bar is soon closed. Drinking a bit longer at home seems like a good idea now, but in the morning this might be a very very bad idea.

The Broken Ska Record said:
I haven't tried that one, but I have tried the UV Cake and it's fuckin' delicious. 1 part UV Cake 1 part Pineapple juice and a splash of Sprite is amazing.
Sister gave me some of this deliciousness. Its good for a few shots but gotta get back to my whiskey...

dofry said:
Just got back home from enjoying the Air guitar festival today. We had a fun time drinking tonight, but as my friends are foreigners(read: asians), the amount of alcohol was not that significant.
I would love to continue this night but alas there are no friends available for drinking and it's 3 o'clock so every bar is soon closed. Drinking a bit longer at home seems like a good idea now, but in the morning this might be a very very bad idea.
It is a bad idea. Go to bed and drink again tomorrow night!

So starting out with a couple (4-5) jack and cokes tonight, probably finish off with a couple of beers yet to be determined. Any suggestions fellow Gaffers?

dofry

That's "Dr." dofry to you.
TheExecutive said:
It is a bad idea. Go to bed and drink again tomorrow night!

Yeees, yeeees. Might be good, but so far I'm a failure at that.

About the drinks: I'm a sucker for Gin Tonics. Try Hendricks Gin with cucumber or Tangueray No. 10 with lime.

Edit: oh, you meant beers... Try Piraat beer if you can find it. It's a 10.5% but tastes like a regular beer.

tumblr_lqfsrhqDyj1qzfaj1o1_500.gif

Hellcrow

Was biking downhill from a vors, and somehow managed to collide my face into an aluminium rod that was hanging over my "shortcut" route. Luckily I didn't get a concussion or real damage to my neck, but still hurts today.

Drank a sixer of Bud.

No buzz to speak of.

*shrug*

I seem to have developed a habit where I can only drink at the precise pace that doesn't generate drunkenness. Good on one hand, I guess.

Hellcrow said:
Was biking downhill from a vors, and somehow managed to collide my face into an aluminium rod that was hanging over my "shortcut" route. Luckily I didn't get a concussion or real damage to my neck, but still hurts today.

thats sucks :(

had an accident on my bike a few years back when i was drunk lol........ was on my way home and wanted to check my watch to see what time it was. it being night time i hit the little light thing and im trying to see the watch then *BAMB* im ontop of a parked car's hood.. once i got off the car i realized i traveled some distance looking at my watch

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
TOM f'N CRUISE said:
thats sucks :(

had an accident on my bike a few years back when i was drunk lol........ was on my way home and wanted to check my watch to see what time it was. it being night time i hit the little light thing and im trying to see the watch then *BAMB* im ontop of a parked car's hood.. once i got off the car i realized i traveled some distance looking at my watch

Fuckin lol. You bail on the car?

Beer - Reel Big Fish

Jakeh111

Any drunks here that wake up early the night after they go out drinking, I have been like this for the last year and so and its fucking STRANGE

Tokubetsu

jaxword said:
I just threw up all over The Waterspout

oh man were the bouncers mad at me, haha. I'm probably gonna die tonight.

Yet you're sober enough to make this post? Damn.

Jakeh111 said:
Any drunks here that wake up early the night after they go out drinking, I have been like this for the last year and so and its fucking STRANGE

One of the worst feelings ever man, is to wake up before the drunk wears off, and stay awake for the come down. The worst. You can literally feel the sick creep up and wash over you. Showers help.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Pre gaming for some clubbing, Shits fucking great,

Still on my beers, soon i will be gradating onto my buckfast, then on to all sorts of fun things!

FUCK YES!

kehs

Banned
Jakeh111 said:

It's a biological reaction of the blood alcohol level falling below a certain level. Sort of a "kick start".

I was using it as an alarm clock of sorts last year. heh.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hellcrow said:
Hope you went to the hospital. People like to assume head injuries are fine but you should really go to the ED and tell them to make sure you have no bleeding or swelling.

Anteater

I don't know why but I'm really afraid to post on gaf when I'm drunk, I feel that I should just stay here :lol

I post stupid shit when I'm drunk! I don't want to get banned :(

Shadybiz

Pre-gaming for the hurricane. Feeling pretty good. Not drunk, but definitely have a nice buzz on.

Edit: Anteater, I know what you mean. I sometimes tell the wife to hide my phone from me, so I don't post stupid/offensive crap on Facebook. Or at least stuff that I find hilariously funny at the time, but is offensive nonetheless.

blame space said:

lol

what episode is this from i cant remember

Anteater said:
I don't know why but I'm really afraid to post on gaf when I'm drunk, I feel that I should just stay here :lol

I post stupid shit when I'm drunk! I don't want to get banned :(

know that feel bro.. i get especially antagonistic sometimes and reply to threads where i normally wouldnt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom