• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone tried this stuff?

pinnacle_cake_vodka.jpg

Went to the bar with a friend, he picked up a chick and I struck out. Proceeding to down half a bottle of wild turkey and am now feeling righteous. Proceeding to send creeping facebook messages/text to girls I've been crushing on.

jaxword said:
Tell them you support Obama's new plan to have atheism banned.
===QUOTE THIS IF YOU AGREE===
I just made a bunch of crude sexual remarks and insulted their trollips of mothers. They know who is boss The B A fucking M. Represent!

LOCK

Is Chopin vodka as good as they say it is? I feel like trying something new but don't feel like wasting too much money. lol

Kevtones

LOCK said:
My impulse buying already persuaded me to buy a fifth. I have it, but haven't tasted it yet. Here goes!

It's worth it. I don't remember it being stupendous (just good)... But I'm not a Vodka guy. Added points for the strange lack of hangover.

Personally just made a weird diet lemonade+Whalers Rum cocktail. Nice mix of citrus and flatting.

kehs

Banned
It's almost like gaf a auto-bumping thread for drunk people.

drunk thread.

-taimedoug

I'm about to feel a jim breur hilarous party about to happen since I'm gonna mix a scottsman with a hillbilly in ma belly

Chris R

Fuck the haters, but colt 45 blast is so damn good. Tastes decent and is 12% ABV so a single can is the start to a great night for under $3. Raspberry/watermellon is my goto.

i went to buy alcohol again today and i opted to go to a different liquour store so the guy from yesterday wouldn't think i'm an alcy

i think thats maybe a sign

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
brianjones said:
i went to buy alcohol again today and i opted to go to a different liquour store so the guy from yesterday wouldn't think i'm an alcy

i think thats maybe a sign

Lol, I've done the same. That's why you gotta have a rotation of 3-4 sources.

Acid08

Banned
rhfb said:
Fuck the haters, but colt 45 blast is so damn good. Tastes decent and is 12% ABV so a single can is the start to a great night for under $3. Raspberry/watermellon is my goto.
I'd rather drink 4loko than that shit.

cdyhybrid

Mmmmmm Blue Moon. Even through my beer-induced haze, SC2 is pissing me off. Need to find something else to play but I don't have money for something else for another 2 weeks! I suppose I could wait an hour for this stupid LoL patch to DL. What a situation I find myself in...

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
blame space said:
relix how much money did you make today

EDITED

On the other hand I probably drank like $100 with my buds today. I usually just invite friends and I basically reserve a pub whose owner I know pretty well. So we just drink ourselves on mid-week days. A few months ago I burned like $800 in 24 hours in an upscale loungue. I am probably burning like $2000+ month hanging out with my friends... which is absolutely excessive... but hey I am enjoying it all. Fuck yeah.

EDITED

EDIT: Actually I took out the info XD! Shouldn't be spreading that lol. See, this is what alcohol does to you XD! To at least answer the question somewhat... I made enough to cover what I drank tonight.

-x.Red.x-

CherryWoodFuton said:
Finished a bottle of henny now im workin on the goose.......i managed to text my ex and every girl on my contact list.....pls i need help :(

i hate doing that
but
i want to get drunk again...

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom