• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You're seeing the wrong men.

Ok now I'm actually thinking about this. Is this really true? Skin roughness doesn't seem like some thats sex based, but rather exposure/treatment based.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
You're seeing the wrong men.

Ok now I'm actually thinking about this. Is this really true? Skin roughness doesn't seem like some thats sex based, but rather exposure/treatment based.

Rub the inside of a mans thigh then a women's thigh.. I can bet you 100 bucks the women's will be softer to touch.

and i know why this is. Women are gentle creatures were as men are rugged beasts,even running a finger up your own arm you will notice how rough and manly the skin is. The skin on the penis is the only soft skin on the male body.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My skin is really soft. Especially my shoulder/clavicle area.

i8ufamH16PSq2.jpg

I laughed hard, youre hilarious dude. lol

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
"anybody real deep into the youtube bluegrass cover scene?" is one of the best and worst questions ever asked in this thread.

Also, I'm so good at having sex with women it's crazy.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I had mentioned ordering a Mindisc player last week.
It arrived.

Rk4MX.jpg

I'm listening to my Radiohead Mix from when I was 12/13. All stuff I had downloaded off WinMX. Its a medly. There is a *really* early version of baby alligators in new york city. He introduces it as a very silly song. Its recorded in a small pub. You can hear people setting down drinks on the table, and a waiter in the background if you listen closely. When people applaud its clear there are probably only 40 people there. Given the quality of the bootleg and the time period, I'd say its almost a certain fact it was recorded to Mindisc. At that time it was more or less the only affordable option for making high quality digital recordings in a portable form factor. You can hear who ever is recording it breathing over it.

Thom Sings, "Grow up fast. Anything you want can be done."

Holy shit, guys.

There's some girl on OKC that lives really close to where I live that looks like my "type".
Example:
i0ry7hqL86CzB.jpg

But she takes her religion seriously... ugh.

ATF487

I had mentioned ordering a Mindisc player last week.
It arrived.

http://i.imgur.com/Rk4MX.jpg

I'm listening to my Radiohead Mix from when I was 12/13. All stuff I had downloaded off WinMX. Its a medly. There is a *really* early version of baby alligators in new york city. He introduces it as a very silly song. Its recorded in a small pub. You can hear people setting down drinks on the table, and a waiter in the background if you listen closely. When people applaud its clear there are probably only 40 people there. Given the quality of the bootleg and the time period, I'd say its almost a certain fact it was recorded to Mindisc. At that time it was more or less the only affordable option for making high quality digital recordings in a portable form factor. You can hear who ever is recording it breathing over it.

Thom Sings, "Grow up fast. Anything you want can be done."

Love this post.

I was in a cabin in New Hampshire this weekend, and there was a collection of albums on minidisc and a MD deck in the place! First thing I played was Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere.

I miss this technology, gets me all nostalgic the way 8/16bit consoles and cartridges do.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
How do you get a girl to get romantic with you while watching the Justin Bieber documentary on Netflix?

I fucking tried. I gave the most passionate kisses I could muster, but after about a minute I just got shutdown. What's the best way to get her to enjoy Bieber documentaries, or at least a way for me to sneak in Bieber without her knowing while we makeout?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Atra are you talking about semi-gothy looking women? If so, get the fuck out of South Carolina and get to a big city. West Coast. If you think tattoos are hot and like the look a little more extreme, come to Portland--it's where suicide girls started, bro.

That is a lot of guy's type, to be fair. She is smokin hot.
Haha. You're probably right about that.

Also, I went ahead and sent the girl a message. She might not respond back but at least I went out of my comfort zone by sending her a message.

Atra are you talking about semi-gothy looking women? If so, get the fuck out of South Carolina and get to a big city. West Coast. If you think tattoos are hot and like the look a little more extreme, come to Portland--it's where suicide girls started, bro.
I'll put Portland down on my list of "places I want to live besides South Carolina" :p

But yeah, semi-gothy looking women are definitely my type.

Sanjuro

Southern Comfort is shit. Shit. I don't recall ever having it prior, just saw the bottle for $4 and thought it would be a good idea.

Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom