• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabundo

wiggins022 said:
So hung over today. Debating never getting drunk again.

I've had hangovers that would last for two days when I was younger. One day I stopped drinking for two years. Now I drink one a month, two months sometimes. Tonight I've had a bottle of wine. Yo ho ho and a bottle of wine...

Wigeons man, I love you. I really do. I've only just met ya. But your the man..

Vagabundo said:
I've had hangovers that would last for two days when I was younger. One day I stopped drinking for two years. Now I drink one a month, two months sometimes. Tonight I've had a bottle of wine. Yo ho ho and a bottle of wine...

Wigeons man, I love you. I really do. I've only just met ya. But your the man..

I just read your "yo ho ho and a bottle of rum" earlier, looked at my glass of wine and thought to myself "yo ho ho and a bottle of wine". Then I scrolled down and saw your "Yo ho ho and a bottle of wine".

Weird! Time to crack open another bottle ....

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Just got done grilling some shitty ribeyes. I gotta find an honest to god butcher, this grocery store bullshit isn't cutting it.

Anyway, slammed a couple before hand, feeling ok, but I could be better.

I'm so ronery gaf!

MIMIC

Banned
Where was this thread last night? Was at my friend's bachelor party and I was almost drunk enough to smoke a cigarette for the 1st time, lol

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
MIMIC said:
Where was this thread last night? Was at my friend's bachelor party and I was almost drunk enough to smoke a cigarette for the 1st time, lol

Exactly how many Zimas did you drink dog?!

MIMIC said:

Don't do it man, not worth it. I gave up 4 and a half years ago after 20+ years smoking, and still, once in a while if I cough, I get a taste of tar in my mouth. It's fucking horrible.

Vagabundo

Hai'm back. Wife went to bed and I drunk her wine. Now I'm on Stella.. Ha..

Suckers...

I still love u blame spce.. I mean it. Fucking love u man.

Edit: man have I scared u off blame, I didn't mean it, I won't follow u no more.

Vagabundo

Barberetti said:
I just read your "yo ho ho and a bottle of rum" earlier, looked at my glass of wine and thought to myself "yo ho ho and a bottle of wine". Then I scrolled down and saw your "Yo ho ho and a bottle of wine".

Weird! Time to crack open another bottle ....

I think love u too.. Where u from?

I'm in Dublin, Ireland.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I was in Dublin a couple years ago. You guys have narrow roads. And apparently you hate it when Americans load up the jukebox with rock n roll.

Amagon

I'm over here in mine hill, nj, weathering out the storm. Watching ABC7 news, downing some Fucking Rolling Rock. Got some wine and rum stocked up and just waiting for my basement to flood. Waiting to hear if their is any hurricane parties happening. Awwwww yeeaaahhh!!!!!!!

Vagabundo

Gouty said:
I was in Dublin a couple years ago. You guys have narrow roads. And apparently you hate it when Americans load up the jukebox with rock n roll.

Lol i've hears thT before. Dublin has the widest roads in Ireland. Go out west and you'll see roads that are fit only for one car and guys wizzing by at 90 miles an hour.. We have a problem with car crashes her in Ireland..

We only have little cars and we're only little people. My Hyundai accent is very slim.. Mmm sexy slim.. My elbow pokes my wife in the ribe when we drive..

Want to join you but my roommate's parents are here avoiding Irene's fury (they live on the coast). I'm feelinga little awkward about repeat visits to the fridge for beer around them, drinking solo.

Ah fuck it.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Vagabundo said:
Lol i've hears thT before. Dublin has the widest roads in Ireland. Go out west and you'll see roads that are fit only for one car and guys wizzing by at 90 miles an hour.. We have a problem with car crashes her in Ireland..

We only have little cars and we're only little people. My Hyundai accent is very slim.. Mmm sexy slim.. My elbow pokes my wife in the ribe when we drive..

Yeah, i did just that. It was insane. There were hedges that lined both sides of those narrow ass roads, and they had grooves cut in them from people side view mirrors. Pretty wild driving over there. Beautiful country.

Vagabundo

plasticpassion said:
Want to join you but my roommate's parents are here avoiding Irene's fury (they live on the coast). I'm feelinga little awkward about repeat visits to the fridge for beer around them, drinking solo.

Ah fuck it.

Your drink with us bud. GAF has ur back..

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
plasticpassion said:

Ah fuck it.

I go through this when my girl's folks come to visit but you know what? Fuck that. You pay to live there, they dont. Thats your home, if they dont like the way you do you, they can eat the biggest dick.

Vagabundo

Gouty said:
Yeah, i did just that. It was insane. There were hedges that lined both sides of those narrow ass roads, and they had grooves cut in them from people side view mirrors. Pretty wild driving over there. Beautiful country.

Fair play to ya anyway. Driving in a forgign country is no joke, ESP with us on he right side of th road and u all conditioned to the wrong side.

I went on holiday to Italy and rented a car over there. Mario crazy nut jobs..

"oh mo it is bridge" trust me u had to be there.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Radiohead is part of your user name, you have a kiss avatar and your tag makes mention of the Wii.

I don't know if I should love you or hate you.

wiggins022 said:
I won't totally quit but I can't get that drunk again. I punched a hole in my drywall over a ping pong match. Fucking idiot :/
knew a dude that said the same thing....... but then again he shit his pants...at a party...

MIMIC

Banned
Barberetti said:
Don't do it man, not worth it. I gave up 4 and a half years ago after 20+ years smoking, and still, once in a while if I cough, I get a taste of tar in my mouth. It's fucking horrible.

Oh I'll never do it sober. But while drunk, it looked pretty alluring =p

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
So is there some secret configuration to make the facebook chat bar not suck? Or is it really that stupid?

Vagabundo

ha ipad went dead. With a post all done. ahh well..

mmm stella is nice, with your taste buds all dead like..

i feel like going out dancing now, but wife and baby a sleep upstairs, so no go.. :(

Vagabundo

wiggins022 said:
I won't totally quit but I can't get that drunk again. I punched a hole in my drywall over a ping pong match. Fucking idiot :/

i vaguely remember waking up a buddist monestry looking for some drunken company or lying down on a busy road stopping traffic. Such stupid shit. Facing down a guy with a knife, talking a guy off a bridge, who was drunk and wanting to jump in and could have pulled me with him. rolling down a steep stairs. puking up a barely chewed chicken burger. pissing in my wardrobe on my own clothes while giving out to my then GF, no wife. Stripping naked, leaving a trail of clothes from my front door to the sofa and leaving the front door open on a main road, wallet and eveything in the front garden, not once but at least twice. And these are the things I remeber, soooo many times I've blanked out and cannot remember a good portion of night out. This was normal for me for years.

I just gavce it up until I could controll my drinking. I was in a bad culture, where getting four pints of beer at "last orders" was the norm, and drinking them before going to a night club and drinking more. I'm only a small guy. man i was wasted for more of my teens and twenties.

Still i'm smarter now. now my only bad influence is my wife ;)
)

ikkemenx

Woke up after getting destroyed on beers and vodka tonics. First time I've ever actually had trouble recollecting the previous night. No idea how I got to the couch, and I'm slowly starting to remember an argument, possibly a fight. I think I may have hit someone. I think I may have been hit by a guy...

oh lord :lol

Vagabundo

ikkemenx said:
Woke up after getting destroyed on beers and vodka tonics. First time I've ever actually had trouble recollecting the previous night. No idea how I got to the couch, and I'm slowly starting to remember an argument, possibly a fight. I think I may have hit someone. I think I may have been hit by a guy...

oh lord :lol

The wost hangover in ever had was drinking jameson whiskeys with a frenchman from work. I can barely remember half the night. I was soooo sick the next day. I go so used to puking my ring up.

Drinking Guinness was my saviour, it is nearly impossible to drink more than a couple of pints because it is sooo heavy. It is also delicious, so that is a bonus.

Vagabundo said:
pissing in my wardrobe on my own clothes while giving out to my then GF, no wife. )

There was a week back in my early twenties were I pissed in my sock drawer 3 different nights. My gf who I just started a relationship was probably thinking what the fuck is wrong with this guy.

Recently after a wedding I woke up in an unfamiliar room, pitch black and I had to piss bad. I couldn't see shit so I scanned the walls with my hand for like 5 seconds and couldn't find the door so I just started pissing on the carpet. I remember spraying/spreading it out so it wouldn't create one huge damp puddle. Bad times.

Vagabundo

wiggins022 said:
There was a week back in my early twenties were I pissed in my sock drawer 3 different nights. My gf who I just started a relationship was probably thinking what the fuck is wrong with this guy.

Recently after a wedding I woke up in an unfamiliar room, pitch black and I had to piss bad. I couldn't see shit so I scanned the walls with my hand for like 5 seconds and couldn't find the door so I just started pissing on the carpet. I remember spraying/spreading it out so it wouldn't create one huge damp puddle. Bad times.

lol been there mate. When u got to go, u got to go.. sometimes you've no idea where exactly you're going...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom