• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mully

They closed our other drunk thread. BUT we will live on! We will keep drinking and kill this conspiracy. We now know the culprits and we must fight it at every corner. Evilore must go first my brethren, then Opiate.

It is in this thread where we plan our attacks.

Bruiserk

He's a fucking agent. Kill him with your words dear Drunkards!

UXNpd.gif

Mully

Yes! Dear god yes! He was the Krycheck of the GAF Syndicate! He was a blind believer that was killed by nature itself. See dear comrades even nature is on our side!

We will win this fight and change GAF. Everyone will be able to have GAF Gold. Not just the egotistical players of GAF. Everyone will have the chance to be part of something great.

marrec

Banned
Yes! Dear god yes! He was the Krycheck of the GAF Syndicate! He was a blind believer that was killed by nature itself. See dear comrades even nature is on our side!

We will win this fight and change GAF. Everyone will be able to have GAF Gold. Not just the egotistical players of GAF. Everyone will have the chance to be part of something great.

Don't do this to me.

Don't make me watch X-Files while drunk!

Mully

That's why I said classic flavor. Blue is good, but didn't come out until '97.

Cascade Crash is the drink of the Drunk Revolution. Just sprinkle in a half a handle of Tequila into that 16oz bottle and it'll taste amazing and you'll see the TRUTH that even Bishpotl holds from us.

Don't do this to me.

Don't make me watch X-Files while drunk!

Don't bring yourself into the pool of Black Oil that the GAF overlourdes desperately want you to drown in. Join the resistance and see the Truth.

They closed our other drunk thread. BUT we will live on! We will keep drinking and kill this conspiracy. We now know the culprits and we must fight it at every corner. Evilore must go first my brethren, then Opiate.

There was another drunk thread?

lunchtoast

The oven mitts!

It was the oven mitts!

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I got drunk cause a few friends wanted to drink tonight and invited me to socialize.... Ugh I feel all depressed and shit now. fml I hate it :( *goes off to watch LI Joe sf x tekken stream*

AcridMeat

Banned
Welp, my night started well with this for the first time.
ouKZMl.jpg

Then it got better and was feeling good.

Then it got horrible and I hate myself again, and Eggman is now banned, fuck.

this spring break is kind of lame though.

at least i'm not being forced to go to 3 chapel services every day of the week like i was while iwas at bju

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom