• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't wanna do anything, thats cool I don't judge. But if you do nothing you can't complain it's boring. Don't complain about easy to fix stuff if you aren't going to fix it. Just a pet peeve of mine I guess.

I once got into a really strange yelling match with a girl in a bar over this...

You don't wanna do anything, thats cool I don't judge. But if you do nothing you can't complain it's boring. Don't complain about easy to fix stuff if you aren't going to fix it. Just a pet peeve of mine I guess.

I once got into a really strange yelling match with a girl in a bar over this...
you're right. I'll go do stuff tomorrow.

I have some money that I can spend on art supplies. I'm going to become the satanic banksy.

Acid08

Banned

I'm friends with this dude on Facebook who just posts all fucking day "I'm bored" or "Who wants to hang out?" It's like come on dude, who gives a fuck if you're bored, do something about it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Blech, getting sunday night drunk. Had a big day. Went for a big ride this morning, then spent the afternoon grocery shopping. Now I'm cooking lunches for this week. Just made a big quinoa salad and homemade cliff bars. Just chilling at the comp before I make fish tacos. :eek:

Blech, getting sunday night drunk. Had a big day. Went for a big ride this morning, then spent the afternoon grocery shopping. Now I'm cooking lunches for this week. Just made a big quinoa salad and homemade cliff bars. Just chilling at the comp before I make fish tacos. :eek:

Just a reminder, I will be drawing your dream at some point. I was inspired.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude I had even crazier dream last night. I always record my dreams.

There was this movie called "cut subscribe paste delete" and the poster was of all these people on a purple background viewed from a 3/4 isometric angle, and their shadows all made these little white stick men that kind of looked like capital As. Well in the movie it started out at the beginning of the universe and was about this man. And he was trying to figure out what to do, it was the viewer was the house and you were just watching this mans life unfold without time. In the middle there was a huge animated sequence, that was really weird looking everything was made from these little layers that kept doling and unfolding, like reality was made from a quilt that was in the process of being made. After the animated sequence it showed the surface of the sun and the rays of light attaching it to earth. The man decided to mix oil based paints in his swimming pool. So he's just stirring this huge larger than life pot of swirling color that never mixes pigments. That was all I remember.

But then after that. I dreamed you and I were at a crowded highschool, but it was at night. The campus was huge and there was a bridge across a creek with a permanent sunset. I'd call you from there all the time and then You'd meet me and wed go all around the highschool, but we'd do the weird running and sliding on linoleum floors thing so it was like we were ice skating through all these crowds of people. The campus had a planetarium that we tried to sneak into. There was also a film class where everyone was discussing that film I described. And one of the students has a neck beard that was woven from pink and blue yarn.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Well, it could be.
But really I Just copied that from my iMessage history.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa I can't believe this thread hasn't even been around for a year. Jesus.

lunchtoast

I let horniness get the best of me and bought the STU fleshlight. Well, it wasn't a split decision, I did research to find which fleshlight worked for me and my lifestyle.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
What the shit, why'd Eggman get banned?

Atra, is that girl you love on a show called Apt 23? I saw some ad for that show at the gym and saw a similar semi-gothy looking girl that looked SO FUCKING HOT.

Atra, is that girl you love on a show called Apt 23? I saw some ad for that show at the gym and saw a similar semi-gothy looking girl that looked SO FUCKING HOT.

I know her from Confessions of a Shopaholic.

Does this make me gay?

ixV4RJw5A9uqw.png

Man, these last two years of college can't go by any quicker.

AcridMeat

Banned
actually he stole my self-burn from another thread.

and i'm posting from my MBP right now. so nyah. :p
This fire just got a blast of gasoline.
I am thoroughly exhausted and don't want to go into the lab tomorrow, but I have so much work to do...
I'm still tired from Saturday night, well, I didn't sleep much last night either. Trying to study for a midterm tomorrow but keep blasting music and thinking about how/what I'm going to get to talk to Andrew W.K. tomorrow. He's going to be at the campus radio station I volunteer at for an interview.

balddemon

Banned
actually he stole my self-burn from another thread.

and i'm posting from my MBP right now. so nyah. :p
i don't know what you're talking about, mr inchworm
balddemon, how is your life going?

did you finally move out of your parent's house?

life is good. got a job. back in the gym. but still here with my parents. its not so bad, but even if i was gonna move out soon idk where i would move to. wanna go to cali but it's too damn expensive there.

how's your life going? i see you're sporting 3 avatars, you drunken abomination, you

life is good. got a job. back in the gym. but still here with my parents. its not so bad, but even if i was gonna move out soon idk where i would move to. wanna go to cali but it's too damn expensive there.

how's your life going?
I'm on my spring break and I'm just trying to figure out some artsy stuff I want to do.
Also, I'm planning on moving to Portland, OR once I get done with college. It sounds like my kind of town.

i see you're sporting 3 avatars, you drunken abomination, you
I absorbed the avatars of two prominent drunk thread members that were banned so I can keep the spirit of this thread going. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom