• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikkemenx

Vagabundo said:
The wost hangover in ever had was drinking jameson whiskeys with a frenchman from work. I can barely remember half the night. I was soooo sick the next day. I go so used to puking my ring up.

Drinking Guinness was my saviour, it is nearly impossible to drink more than a couple of pints because it is sooo heavy. It is also delicious, so that is a bonus.

Yeah, I definitely prefer the darker brews. I tried one in Quebec called St. Ambroise Noire (à l'avoine), possibly the darkest beer I've ever had. It was amazing, intensely black with a subtle chocolate taste and citrus finish.

I hate hangovers but I love the morning after when not-hungover. I feel unbelievably relaxed the entire day; can concentrate with ease and just get right into a good game. Ahhhhhh

Seanspeed said:
I'm doing wine-then-beer tonight. Awful hangover but I get drunk quick.

Speaking of hangovers, red wine seems to be the only thing that gives me a rank hangover. Almost anything ese and I'm more or less fine the next morning.

Fladam

I am completely wasted and just played Just Dance 2 with the folks. My mom is convinced she'll lost 20 pounds dancing to it.

Needs more Gaga.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
i've got a small bowl of steak marinade next to me that I keep dipping my pinky in and licking.

Is that weird or delicious?

Gouty said:
i've got a small bowl of steak marinade next to me that I keep dipping my pinky in and licking.

Is that weird or delicious?

man I do that regularly. if god was a woman, teriyaki steak marinade would be her milk.

I got a 12-er of Kirin Ichiban and a bottle Shirakabe Gura, riding out the hurricane in NYC. Best of luck to everyone...I hope to pass out before it gets crazy. I'm about halfway there now! ;-)

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
disappeared said:
man I do that regularly. if god was a woman, teriyaki steak marinade would be her milk.

Yeah I've been thinking about how steak snobs always say good steak doesnt need blah blah.

Fuck that. I've played that game for too long.

You just keep eating that same steak for the rest of your life. I'll have a flavor every day of the year.

Dont box me in bro.

I dream in 4d

GQman2121

Banned
Hurricane has knock Direct tv out, so I'll play along......

Orange Crush

cf2e2f278c99f5b57775d0c60af76fcb42092266_wmeg.jpg

I'm now number three.

Vagabundo

Emily Chu said:
FUCK I could use a pint of Guinness or two right about now

damn GAF you depressing tonight

Damn now u've made me thirsty!! I love Guinness. It is a meal in of it'self.. I went to too school Right beside the Guinness brewery in St James's street 25 years ago. Every Thursday they would brew the hops, mmm such a nice smell.

Shadybiz

disappeared said:
This thread needs more contributors.

Well hell, then I should contribute. Didn't get much accomplished on the PSP, but the Cuervo and the Millers most certainly got a run for their money. Still going strong; may play some drunken Just Cause 2 in a moment....

IMAG0109.jpg

Shadybiz said:
Well hell, then I should contribute. Didn't get much accomplished on the PSP, but the Cuervo and the Millers most certainly got a run for their money. Still going strong; may play some drunken Just Cause 2 in a moment....

Fuckin' HERR'S! <Brofist>

Love their SC&O, but way into their Salt and Vinegar chips.

Shadybiz said:

IMAG0109.jpg

mother of god

i dont think i could own that much alcohol at one time.. too dangerous

Shadybiz said:

IMAG0109.jpg

atta boy/

Shadybiz

Fong Ghoul said:
Salt and Vinegar chips.

Hell yeah! Those are very good, but I have to be in the mood. The Sour Cream and Onion I can have at any time.

brianjones said:
too dangerous

All about pacing yourself. One shot, plus one beer chaser every 45 minutes or so = one hell of a good time! Some friends came over and "helped" me manage my supply ;)

kehs

Banned
The 1.75 liters of makers mark is almost gone. =(

Good thing it's bookending .75 liters of balvenie.

Gotta restock soon I suppose

shadyspace said:
Drinking two day old whiskey and coke in a giant sports bottle filled to the brim left over from my last bender. This should end well.

Have you ever let whiskey sit by itself in the open? After about 24 most of the alcohol is evaporated. After about 48 it turns into a cloudy mess that I was too afraid to drink. After 72 hours....welcome to bacteria town!

Copernicus said:
The 1.75 liters of makers mark is almost gone. =(

Good thing it's bookending .75 liters of balvenie.

Gotta restock soon I suppose

Have you ever let whiskey sit by itself in the open? After about 24 most of the alcohol is evaporated. After about 48 it turns into a cloudy mess that I was too afraid to drink. After 72 hours....welcome to bacteria town!
Define "in the open"

disappeared said:
well, I gotta go out for smokes.

driving drunk. only two minutes to the gas station.

disappeared
(Today, 12:08 AM)
Reply | Quote

Copernicus said:
In a cup, but you mentioned sports bottle...so if you can still smell the alcohol you should be fine.
I've also got a third of a bottle uncapped in my ottoman. Should be fine.

ZeroRay

I would go out and get some drinks, but the gas stations close to me have terrible selections and I can't drive right now.

*sigh*

Went there and got back. The dude at the gas station was a cool guy. Said he wanted to go to the bar but he had to work the night shift cause some other guy called in sick.

Driving drunk is the easiest thing in the world.

kehs

Banned
disappeared said:
Went there and got back. The dude at the gas station was a cool guy. Said he wanted to go to the bar but he had to work the night shift cause some other guy called in sick.

Dude....not cool.

disappeared said:

It's really not. Glad you got away with it, though.

Copernicus said:
Dude....not cool.

eh, I've done it a dozen times. I'm sure one of these times a cop wills stop me, but I'm not a bad driver. I always treat driving like a job. You're not being paid for it, but it's a responsibility, and I always treat it as such. Drunk or not.

jaxword

disappeared said:

Don't drunk drive ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom