• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
344b768a22af6d6e3603e92df57c0b58dfa108e0.gif

this is what would happen if i tried to walk downstairs right now

better hole up here for now

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ya'll a buncha chumps im eating a bacon sandwich

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Yeah man that was me hahah. Dude that was one of the most fun nights of my life. You go clubbin with that combo or what mayne?

And come on man, you can't say sober for life. I promise you you will redact that statement within a month. Unless you are Allah or some shit.

I had snorted half a gram of mephedrone in the club and bombed the other half gram so everything was going great with the clear vision and the speedy mellow chattyness shit going on, that was all good untill i got out the club (thrown out) the mepehedrone i bombed started to kick in ontop of the buzz i already had making shit even better.

So i basicly walked around with this 17 year old kid for about an hour trying to score some X (finally did from a house just outside town at like 3 in the morning) popped the X then the kid had to go home for work in the morning.. LEAVING ME ALL ALONE with the fucking X kicking in on top of this mepehedrone high...

i ended up speaking to cops,cab drivers cause i was just craving social contact.

to some things up the reason things went bad was because i couldn't find a party to go when all this was going on.

i sort of wish i just never bought the mepehdrone in the first place and just kicked it back with a few X pills through the night.. That way i would have still kept in the zone without being to far out.

Never drinking again though guys. Last post in this thread. Its been fun.

Frank "Trashman" Reynolds;35838545 said:
i tihnk i went from buzzed coherent ot drunk in like 3 minutes. record for me
BANNED

lol drunk posting.

HeY HAD I took about 2L,(I dunno what is the USA equivalent of this...metric system rules) of 9 degrees beer without eating and.img am drink as funk ..God bless auto correct 7777

Let's have song cockatiel now...long island..it's coca plus white alcohol...sooooo gooooood

Thoraxes

ok so i drank a lot tonight and i just wanted rrrrtf5 wanted to tell you all that even though we may fight some time

i love you lall
imm gonna eat some rice now

Kentpaul

speaking to all my drunk friends on facebook when im sober.

Fuck they are so awesome to speak to when there drunk.

So chill man you know ?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
you know what sucks? coworkers you think are really, really hot and amazing. the kind of girl who's really smart and great to talk to. the kind that's really a great friend to hang out with. those who have a boyfriend. and whom you actually, honestly like. goddamn that sucks.

edit. yeah afterwork party. fuck this :(

edit2 fucking typos

Kentpaul

Cab was going away from clubs! In bed now (boo)

boo indeed!

No music ? more booze ? Bed really ? its the weekend baby

lol guys any minute now my drunken girlfriend is going to stumble in the door and demand i roll her a joint...

Since im not a drinker i guess im the dedicated roller..

Mordeccai

boo indeed!

No music ? more booze ? Bed really ? its the weekend baby

lol guys any minute now my drunken girlfriend is going to stumble in the door and demand i roll her a joint...

Since im not a drinker i guess im the dedicated roller..

what happened to drinking man? booze kick your ass in the morning one too many times?

cdyhybrid

God damnit, booze-GAF. Wanted to go out tonight but my roommate decided to stay in and drink wine in her room instead. We're all going out tomorrow night but I wanted to get a little warm up in. Now I have all this beer and no one to drink it with :(

Zabian

Neo Member
I know we don't talk very often but I love you GAF. Thanks to my marathoning "The Tudors" along with wikipedia I am now a semi-expert on King Henry the 8th, but I am an AMERICAN, tyvm.

How do BAC calcs work?

<3, Zabian

SaskBoy

I know we don't talk very often but I love you GAF. Thanks to my marathoning "The Tudors" along with wikipedia I am now a semi-expert on King Henry the 8th, but I am an AMERICAN, tyvm.

How do BAC calcs work?

<3, Zabian

Something something electro-chemistry. If I am remember my General Chemistry 2 class correctly.

Zabian

Neo Member
Thx Saskboy I like your explanation, plus now I know I exist since you quoted me. I would confirm your existence by quoting you but I forgot how to quote, m'lord.

I agree w/ you Arab!

kehs

Banned
God damnit, booze-GAF. Wanted to go out tonight but my roommate decided to stay in and drink wine in her room instead. We're all going out tomorrow night but I wanted to get a little warm up in. Now I have all this beer and no one to drink it with :(

That's what your stomach is for.

cdyhybrid

Thx Saskboy I like your explanation, plus now I know I exist since you quoted me. I would confirm your existence by quoting you but I forgot how to quote, m'lord.

I agree w/ you Arab!

I think you just hit the "Quote" link next to his post.

That's what your stomach is for.

Way ahead of you. Working on #3 now. Probably gonna save the rest for tomorrow. Will have to see what kind of buzz this one gets me.

Booze-GAF I once again seek your sage advice. I'm thinking about giving up video games, and maybe the internet entirely (for now). I hate the way things are and I feel like I'm running out of time to change them, so I might be resorting to semi-desperate measures. What are your thoughts on the situation?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Holy fuck, there's somebody named "Zabian"???

I always thought Sabian was an awesome sounding name for cymbals and I'd always in quickly passing mention "my Sabian" in conversations with strangers and then never bring it up again or elaborate, not that a stranger ever called me out when I said "my Sabian" under my breath in the middle of a conversation about the weather, but I digress..."Zabian" may or may not be a step above Sabian, I haven't decided yet, but I think we can all agree that a guy with a name like Zabian is a welcome addition to this forum.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
in that weird state where i know i need to eat but i feel all full.
juicing oranges again

work was so boring this week. ugh. i havent even thought about what im going to do this weekend.
i know im making corn cookies at some point.

how about you guys? whatchall up to?

cdyhybrid

Thanks for quote tip cdyhybrid, nice avatar, once upon a time I graduated from that purple W place (but never followed the sports stuff).

Well depending on when you went here, you might not have missed anything
other than soul-crushing heartbreak
. What did you study? BS in Informatics here.

Zabian

Neo Member
Holy fuck, there's somebody named "Zabian"???

Thx Timedog. Does a welcome to drunk-gaf mean I should drink alone on Fri. night more often? :lol:

Well depending on when you went here, you might not have missed anything
other than soul-crushing heartbreak
. What did you study? BS in Informatics here.

BA in Japannn man this is neogaf not kidding (history/culture) but can't speak very well at all. Maybe I should practice? idk :)

cdyhybrid

BA in Japannn man this is neogaf not kidding (history/culture) but can't speak very well at all. Maybe I should practice? idk :)

That's cool, man. I love Japan. Took a trip there for 10 days in my senior year of high school with my Japanese class. Took four years of Japanese in high school, but I barely remember any of it. That trip changed my life, though. It remains the greatest experience I've had thus far. Saw all kinds of shit, it was just so alien to someone who had never been outside the US. Part of the reason I ended up at UW is because Seattle reminded me of Japan (Tokyo in particular I think, might have been the weather, haha).

Six AM, drinking in bed.

Is anyone else still with me?

About to go to sleep. Been trying to dole out advice on the 4chan advice board so some woeful internet denizens can hopefully avoid the same mistakes I've made. Good night GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom