• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
888365a04b2b97d5c6ee2d226355ee464b5c0302.gif

Here's an essay i wrote to commemorate my first drunk night few days back.

I was alone few nights back so decided to try it out.I am not of drinking age according to the law but my dad is a heavy drinker hence he has a fully loaded liqueur cabinet, therefore I had easy access to heavy drinks rums, vodkas and visky.

I started out with a glass of visky without any soda or water felt it straight up in my head and then I started to play team fortress 2 along with it just having a good time. I even went as far as to ask the guys on the server I am drunk which class should i play they quickly suggested demo man a class that is seen as a drunk character.

But wasn't quite feeling it so I went back got me some hard rum that I sipped while I tried to type out obscenities on the servers like "fuck you red team" "fuck I am drunk" and even went on change my name on steam(it’s a gaming service) to "drunk asshole on reddit" so I continued playing the game and surprisingly I was winning, so my drunk ass face decided I wasn't drunk enough so I went on to get some vodka full glass and a bag of chips I drank and ate and I annoyed the fuck out of that gaming server online mean while I am joined by poop_monster who must be laughing his ass off seeing my name and behaviour on the server.

Now I could have stopped right there I’ve had about 3-4 glass of hard liquor jammed down my throat and I become stupid enough to get up I could barely walk straight by now but I soldiered on to the cabinet once again and brought back two glasses one filled with vodka and one with rum I sipped rum and gamed for a bit I even forgot about that glass of vodka but then I saw it and I started saying on the server still have a glass of vodka left...as I typed this out my stomach started to grumble but I was way out of it comprehend what’s coming next so after that my game crashed and soon after I did in the sink. If buzz lightyear where to be there he would've said "vomit" "vomit, vomit everywhere". After the vomit session I gargled my mouth with Listerine and went back to the chair determined to drink that last glass of vodka that I had laid out for myself but I couldn't my senses started to kick in a bit I saw a bottle of water I drank some then re-joined the game for a little bit.

Then out of the blue my brother comes on the steam and starts to call me on it and I had the speakers on quite loud so that ringing noise was killing my head i had to come clean to him that I was actually drunk and he was like what the fuck!? Why!? I was too out of it give a straight answer I just said I don't know he asked me should I call our parents (both of them where out of town btw), I was like why? No! What? Rest of the conversation I cannot remember after that i went to bed or tried to for about 1 hour in the dark with my head banging like dub step. I finally went to sleep I think around 2-3am but I can't say for sure.

Give or take i was doing it for the experience,as with any other drugs i've done but i didn't really get it with alcohol.I did sorta get hash but that's about it.

TL;DR : UNDERAGED KID GETS DRUNK PLAYS TF2 PUKES UP DECIDES NOT TO DRINK AGAIN.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
whoa, jeremiah weed really is the worst tasting alcohol ever made.

i like it with lemonade. Some chopped lemons in it with lots of ice to. I have only tried it because a bar i frequent had some special offers on the stuff.

Kraftwerk

I had Innis & Gunn the other night, and it was damn good. I'm not a beer guy at all, just drink a glass from time to time, looking for something I might like. This has been my favorite so far.

ChuyMasta

Yesterday my fiance and I decided to just stay in and watch a movie. That was her plan at least, bUT OHH NO, I love alcohol, I know she does too, so Saturday morning I embark on an adventure to gather the following:

Coconut cream
Pineapple chunks
Pineapple juice
White/Silver/aged rum
Tequila Reposado
Cointreau
Drink mixer
Muddler
Mint
Ham
Flour tortillas
Limes
Robusto RAGU Sauteed Onion & Garlic
Swiss cheese.

THE RESULTS:
IMAG0340.jpg

Pina Colada
Mojito
Margarita
Not pictured: Flour Tortilla-Hawaiian pizza.

Incredible night. I really let myself go, so did she...and it was grant!

Gaf, nothing like making your own drinks at home.

Wasn't there a thread about drink mixes somewhere in here? I am an amateur when it comes to this, but I love it!

Piña colada was the best. I dare say as good or better than getting it at a bar.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, we had a blast last night. My friend's wife usually doesn't drink but she drank a bunch of long island iced teas. It was great, we had a burrito party and smoked hookah and ended the night watching hackers.

Acid08

Banned
Yeah, we had a blast last night. My friend's wife usually doesn't drink but she drank a bunch of long island iced teas. It was great, we had a burrito party and smoked hookah and ended the night watching hackers.
lmao that's amazing that you guys ended up watching Hackers.

HACK THE PLANET.

AcridMeat

Banned
Sounds like a completely awesome day Jtwo!

I'm about to have lunch with the Pa, then come home and do a shot or two of the Glenlivet. I think dad's going out tonight which means dinner on my own, then a friend invited me for a steak dinner tonight. Everything is coming up Milhouse.

Kentpaul

going to do a controlled slip of the wagon on 2 days time guys, sort of like a controlled demolition but a controlled binge drink

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I want to speak at Kentpauls funeral.
Just go up there and with a binder full of his posts printed out and read them in chronological order.

going to do a controlled slip of the wagon on 2 days time guys, sort of like a controlled demolition but a controlled binge drink

You'll get drunk, nothing bad'll happen. You'll think, "it's silly to quit drinking completely. I'll just be more vigilant from here on out." You will start drinking regularly again. You will not be vigilant. Something bad will eventually happen again. You'll quit drinking for a handful of days once again. You'll start drinking again. Rinse. Repeat.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa wait, did I miss something? Something bad happened?

sorry about my funeral joke, if so.

Kentpaul

You'll get drunk, nothing bad'll happen. You'll think, "it's silly to quit drinking completely. I'll just be more vigilant from here on out." You will start drinking regularly again. You will not be vigilant. Something bad will eventually happen again. You'll quit drinking for a handful of days once again. You'll start drinking again. Rinse. Repeat.

you are so right lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DunIpKROf2U&feature=related

watching some HD bong videos to pass the time before my nightshift starts.

So anxious about tomorrow... and I can't drink anything because my tongue is inflamed for some odd reason.

I just know I'm gonna get a ton of school work piled up on me.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Kickin back with a beer and just bought the kaossilator app. Gonna be a fun evening.

Kentpaul

This one time I was trying to sleep in the hallway during a party, sipping jagger from the the bottle till I fell asleep... Man I had such a hangover when I woke up. Fuck I'm bored as shit right now /nightshift

Acid08

Banned
Wanted to buy God Hand off of PSN to enjoy while I drink this whiskey but my debit card isn't working on PSN. Lame.

Check my account online and I have two separate PSN transactions from trying to buy it....both are $0.00 though.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
lol TD your friend aaron makes it seem a lot better than it is.

man that sucks. isn't it al what you love doing aka drawing and shit?
I haven't tried it. I don't think I've even seen a taco bell in Portland ever. It looks awesome and really gross all at the same time.

man that sucks. isn't it al what you love doing aka drawing and shit?
Some of it is but I have to take a lot of general ed. classes (stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with my major) because when I transfered from BJU a lot of my credits only counted as elective credits.

balddemon

Banned
I haven't tried it. I don't think I've even seen a taco bell in Portland ever. It looks awesome and really gross all at the same time.
well in that case maybe i can't move there...taco bell is literally the only fast food i can eat. oh but the taco is pretty good. it's like 2 dollars though, so not really worth it.
Some of it is but I have to take a lot of general ed. classes (stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with my major) because when I transfered from BJU a lot of my credits only counted as elective credits.
oh that makes sense. so bj u never counted pretty much? that blows. thats how my first year in college was. but i at least had fun.

but it's bedtime, up at 530 for work. love the money, but just wanna sleep in T_T

I know you guys will like my friend Aaron's video review of the new Doritos taco: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sSVqaSl89A

Yep. You're welcome, Snuggler.
Your friend is pretty cool.

I subscribed to his channel so I can observe his coolness and experience his coolness vicariously.

oh that makes sense. so bj u never counted pretty much? that blows. thats how my first year in college was. but i at least had fun.

but it's bedtime, up at 530 for work. love the money, but just wanna sleep in T_T
Yeah.

All those damn Bible classes were useless. I took a fuckin class (that was required) called "Bible Geography" at BJU. Haha...

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I know you guys will like my friend Aaron's video review of the new Doritos taco: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sSVqaSl89A

Yep. You're welcome, Snuggler.

Nice. I liked that the ending is left up for interpretation. Was it a scream of terror, or was he so overwhelmed with pleasure that he couldn't contain himself? I guess we'll never know.

Anyways, just picked up a few tallboys and a six pack of shocktop lemon shandy. It'll probably taste bad but whatev.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Sometimes don't you wish tarantulas could easily get into houses somehow and they were prevalent everywhere? I doubt a tarantula could climb a bed or a computer chair so I'm all good. Sometimes you need rampant tarantulas to keep you on your toes, y'know?

Also, should I be using a flask for whiskey even when I'm at home, not going out and trying to hide my cheapness/alcoholism?

I love you baby girl briona Snuggler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom