• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
:3

satpq.jpg

Also about to make a BBQ Bacon Apple Pizza

Sai-kun

Banned
techniclty i'm on shot 12? idk this 2 litr is gone and iv used a shotclass thats a double shot.

i as also dunk textin this girl snd she said i was entertaining. Oh god my typing is terrible.

12 shots? jesus christ dude

i weight like 10 pounds, and if i'm going for shit faced drunk i usually get about 4-5 shots in + whatever i'm drinking

12 just seems rediculous to me. i'd probably die

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
Went to a party in Dubai where they played one of my songs. Felt like a superstar for 5 minutes. Diva whiskers incoming. *le glug glug*

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
So I'm kind of worried about my health now. I posted a few months back about having a bladder control issue after drinking, and it's gotten worse, having happened three times more, even when I haven't had that much to drink. I've also made sure to eat food when I got back from drinking and use the bathroom, yet it's still occurring.

I'm thinking I've developed some sort of prostrate disease or something, pretty scary.

So I'm kind of worried about my health now. I posted a few months back about having a bladder control issue after drinking, and it's gotten worse, having happened three times more, even when I haven't had that much to drink. I've also made sure to eat food when I got back from drinking and use the bathroom, yet it's still occurring.

I'm thinking I've developed some sort of prostrate disease or something, pretty scary.

Go to a doctor.

Hopefully nothing more than a uti.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

Sounds fine to me. Just get some electrolytes in your system.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Go to a doctor.

Hopefully nothing more than a uti.

I'm going for a physical in three weeks for an unrelated problem, so I guess I'll ask them.

One thing I've thought of though is that it first happened a few days after I stopped taking depression pills, so I'm wondering if it's related to that. Some kind of withdrawal syndrome.

Thankfully I have my own dorm room, so it's not as embarrassing. But it's still pretty upsetting. :(

Woke up naked, next to some of my blood in a bucket. Nearly slept with my best mates sister who is a cage fighter after he gave me "permission".

Atrapitis.gif

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Half vodka half orange in a glass lol for 2 euros. Dr kentpau self medicated on that shit. Now mr kentpaul is drinking coffee for recovery. So mr kentpaul is also eating a burger. Kentpaul Aka me is feeling fine but my eye still looked fucked. Also dudes offering me weed for 30 euros for 6 grams. I may buy some tonight. Going to Chill on the beach and grab some shut eye. Spain for the win

Mordeccai

Half vodka half orange in a glass lol for 2 euros. Dr kentpau self medicated on that shit. Now mr kentpaul is drinking coffee for recovery. So mr kentpaul is also eating a burger. Kentpaul Aka me is feeling fine but my eye still looked fucked. Also dudes offering me weed for 30 euros for 6 grams. I may buy some tonight. Going to Chill on the beach and grab some shut eye. Spain for the win

Spain livin? Jealous. I want to spend this friday on a spanish beach, not here in shitsville. You'd be a fool to not buy for that price too my man. kentpaul I expect big things from you

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Spain livin? Jealous. I want to spend this friday on a spanish beach, not here in shitsville. You'd be a fool to not buy for that price too my man. kentpaul I expect big things from you

Oh Man non kidding im having a fucking ball, iv ended up in line dancing bar lol, just kicking back watching the line dancers doing there thing. San miguel is the best beer known to man. Easy living folks id love to move out here one day. Been in this line dancing bar for a few hours now, time to but cigarettes and find another bar. Care free loving folks.

kehs

Banned
Jtwo needs to stop working, he participates way too late for east coast.

I want to hear about the universe and dimensional traveling through terry clothed fabrics.

J@hranimo

Banned
I've seen this thread, but never contributed until now. I'm not drunk, but I think the weekend of my 21st birthday I will return here to join in the lols.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What kind of beer should I drink tonight? Is that new iced tea coors light out yet? lol.

lol the last week of IMs between me and Copernicus are just "yo" back and forth at like 8 hour intervals. Kinda poetic, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom