• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Three vodka tonics in and what the fuck. What's up gaffers

hi jarosh

Nothing much man, just chilling back on youtube playing some music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qSu84VIIZc&feature=BFa&list=FLpZ6zSJJ5oImW3lKfKrjSrg&lf=mh_lolz

yourself bro ?

I have a ton of work...

I don't like having a ton of work so i took a holiday till next Tuesday. ;

guys something about electro music makes me want to drink party then dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jStv-ZpAHu0&feature=related

This is how i roll

AcridMeat

Banned
I found out I owed about $800 less for my final semester than I thought. Thinking about buying a bottle of Kraken and/or Rayman Origins on steam to celebrate.

Kentpaul

I may be drinking tomorrow. If I do end up drinking i promise not to get back to my old ways. I like this new me, 2 weeks sober and today I was listening to some Eminem playing battlefield 3 with not a worry in the world. Il only be drinking because il be in the airport then off to a bar hotspot of a destination. What's a party without getting Fucked up ?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
housesitting and there's just a massive liquor collection. gonna get smashed and do some drunken coding (despite work tomorrow oh well).

Tell me, ethereal voices, what should I drink?

I responded! You are now required to check out the person I recommended. I think this a rule or something if you're going to do a shameless plug. I recommend 'Skyrim meets Metal' to start.
I did and I am now subscribed to him. haha.

I'll be sure to check out that skyrim meets metal vid as soon as I get out of the shower.

Looks like a dud. Sorry dude.
I think my only "successful" thread was that Hipster vs Juggalo one.

Oh wait, no. Everyone hated that one. :p

Edit:
Jesus. What was I thinking?
iFCJsQhScST4u.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys! My cat is meowing at me but I'm wearing headphones.

LOL@HER

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Oh shit, what was this show called? We watched it at your house.

Snuggler I don't know if I can finish that thread, I think I need a blue screen and a professional announcer (who's not me). I may have gotten ahead of myself with the Nelson thread but maybe it's still possible?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Acid is so sllllooooooow.

PS, TD, I challenged you to a dance competition on twitter so this is me publicly calling you out.

AcridMeat

Banned
Since it's been raining balls all day and I remembered we had 3 different beers at home I decided bottle of summin is for a later time, this weekend probably.

BEER :D

wenis post is glorious

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its cool, the blood that seeps through the floorboards and into the fertile earth after your family-murder-suicide will change the iron level in the soil just enough to grow a new super crop of corn that will change the fuel economy. Honor restored.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Its cool, the blood that seeps through the floorboards and into the fertile earth after your family-murder-suicide will change the iron level in the soil just enough to grow a new super crop of corn that will change the fuel economy. Honor restored.

Or it will make pinhead come out and start fucking shit up

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
like I said, honor restored.

lol wen i look at timedogs avatar i picture the hand to the right making an anal gesture and the upright fist blasting through it. the facial expression seals the deal.
image.php

fistin' then just wigglin those fingers full fledge.

Kentpaul

First guinness is down my neck tube.

Through first part of security, second Guinness is now underway

techniclty i'm on shot 12? idk this 2 litr is gone and iv used a shotclass thats a double shot.

i as also dunk textin this girl snd she said i was entertaining. Oh god my typing is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom