• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lush

Drank way too much. Barfing involved. Getting St. Patty's started right it seems.

I know that feel.

Ate a shitload of chinese, drank a ton, acted a fool, refunded on the floor and passed out next to it. I'm now cleaning it up before I go back to bed.

Get money, get paid AWKAY.....

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man, got plastered last night. From what I can remember, at least. I guess that's why I usually avoid hard liquor. I did my email/neogaf/facebook rounds and the only regrettable thing I did was place a $20 order on Amazon, so it could be worse.

entremet

I know that feel.

Ate a shitload of chinese, drank a ton, acted a fool, refunded on the floor and passed out next to it. I'm now cleaning it up before I go back to bed.

Get money, get paid AWKAY.....

Yeah, I dry heeved this morning. Boy that is the worse.

commedieu

Banned
iNRbSRGZ6b9dy.jpg

Missed the LA crawl, but drunk invented a new meal @ the Dark Room in mid-wilshire?... Its called the Will. The most expensive item, a sirloin steak. Tossed in a grilled cheese sandwich... Garnished with ... 30 something bucks...

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
San maguel is my new beer of choice. Nice sweet refreshing after taste. Perfect for me since in not much of a fan of bitter beers

bengraven

Why am I drinking in the afternoon when I know my wife is going to be home any moment and demand I do something productive?

And why can't I STOP having that knowlege.

Divius

Apparently red wine makes me quite drunk quite fast. Maybe because I rarely drink it and am not used to it.

Too bad I already finished the bottle.

Goron2000

best junior ever
For some preposterous reason my FIFA skills increase tenfold when i'm drunk, i just thrashed a guy 4-0 and i'm struggling to type this post.

ChuyMasta

I've got some Mike's lemonade, a little bit of Red Stag, and some Stoly's to go along with the rum & cokes.

Ok Good. I once drank only spiced rums. Half a bottle through the night. Nothing else. Next day was a nightmare. I had to go to work 2 hours late and I felt like shit all day.

Alright Gaf, wish me luck. Fiance and I are going to hit RIO GRANDE. Great place known for their margaritas.

Godspeed.

lunchtoast

Fuck it, I'm getting Chinese if anyone wants one some.

edit-crazy this is the second time I was about to leave and get some food for it to start running suddenly.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OMG IM SEEING SQAUREPUSHER AND PANT LEGS ARE VIBRATING PHONE IS GONNA DIE

OMGGGFGGGFGFFFFFFFFFGGGGG

Squarepusher live must be nuts.

I made some food but a monster came and ate it all. Fortunately I was able to snap some pics

z7cfd.jpg

My body was always ready.

Sometimes I like to leave the house with a buzz but never visibly drunk. I don't like making a fool out of myself too early. I mean I've done it, but I'm getting old.

I hate how I can't really relax on the weekends because of the way my professors assign stuff.

Right now I'm trying to get a bunch of shit done because it's all due on Monday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom