• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunchtoast

Ate all of it. This is what I had

-Medium #1, Diet Coke (they didn't have zero)
-6 piece nuggets with tangyBBQ
-3 packets of ketchup

I also removed the bottom bun.

Everything was kinda soggy, but not in a bad way. The rice tasted mostly like ketchup and cheese. The fries had lost some of their flavor. The top bun was soft but not moist. You can cut the big mac like a stack of pancakes.

I probably wouldn't do it again. It wasn't bad, but I'd rather enjoy the items separately and not a mushy pile. I wouldn't recommend the coke, I felt it added nothing.

XgF5ss.jpg

LeTyfs.jpg

6eurrs.jpg

GAF, tonight I had to turn down seeing a drunk girls tits because she had previously that night made out with a friend of mine. She's not interested in anything serious, but he's not so good with the ladies and I didn't want to fuck him over. All this while wasted. Am I good bro or a pussy?

GAF, tonight I had to turn down seeing a drunk girls tits because she had previously that night made out with a friend of mine. She's not interested in anything serious, but he's not so good with the ladies and I didn't want to fuck him over. All this while wasted. Am I good bro or a pussy?

What's wrong with looking at titties.

Yeah.

Not always easy when you've had shots of Wild Turkey in the double digits though.

I feel good, though. Like I'm a bro even while Drunk.

balddemon

Banned
i might take my friend up on the bet he made me

he says i can't drink a keg in a weekend. never said which. he pays for it if i finish it....

idk how many drinks that is, like 150-300?

actually maybe i can't, thats a lot

i want to try though. who wants to come over

akira28

Ate all of it.

I probably wouldn't do it again. It wasn't bad, but I'd rather enjoy the items separately and not a mushy pile.

It's like seeing a 30 story drop and inherently knowing you'd rather not jump.

Nuggets, fries, coke, separately. Done. You, my friend, are the curious cat.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
lol guys, clay is fucking awesome. I bought some spanish weed, some clay and some paint and made this awesome little clay man

At first his face creeped me out to the stage my mood was lowered lol
429946_250990184995321_100002530234928_551575_21.jpg

added some paint to the little guy
418018_251036521657354_100002530234928_551697_42.jpg

used the gap between his little arm and body to roll my self a joint
428720_251502164944123_100002530234928_552833_75.jpg

Such a fun few hours lol

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
The sun radiates my dick swords everywhere all the time. Sunlight is converted to Vitamin D. Vitamin My Dick. So hot it burns people's skin. Go outside and get stabbed.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Whaoa ran into none other than coldvein last night in Seattle. Cool dude, was drunk as shit haha. Felt bad that I was dd'ing.

Small world.

coldvein is fucking awesome. I for one can't wait till hes Unbanned.

Shit will be a great day, I'l even buy in a few beers for the event and get shit faced in the drunk thread.

AcridMeat

Banned
Eggman, AA-AAA-AHHHHHHHHHH, DRUNKER THAN THE NIGHT-MAN, AAA-AA-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, CHAMPION OF THE...THREAD AA-AA-AAAAAAAAAAAAH, YOU'RE A MASTER OF POSTING, AND ALCOHOL...FOR EVERYONE

EGG-MAN!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ew, so I bought the Kona Brewery's Koko brown that bills itself as brewed with toasted coconut and its kinda gross. I mean, it tastes like coconut. But its kinda gross.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Hey can we talk about how cool Blame Space is and also can we talk about how overrated noodles are. They are just a vehicle for other flavors.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Timedog you're a liar. If you really loved blame space you'd unban him.

jaxword

right so my hangover is finally starting to ease up and I spent most of today in bed

one of my best buds ended up hitting on She-Hulk. Green body paint, we're talking perfect b/h/w, DDs, thin waist, comic book proportions in real life.

She actually responded positively until this GIGANTIC bald dude, looked like Sagat from Street Fighter, comes storming up and starts fingering my bud in the chest, saying "SHE'S MINE, ASSHOLE"

well, my bud's drunk, relatively big (used to football in HS) and extremely cocky when he's SOBER, so he smugs off "She wasn't complaining."

Bald dude just hauls off and clocks him in the side of the head. Buddy reels, recovers, and the fight is on. Soon some of bald guy's buds join in and, well, I have to stand up for my friends, so I have to wade in and I grab a tall guy about to jump on my friend from behind. I'm hardly a trained brawler but my group of friends have been together since high school and we've watched each other's backs. Tall guy starts swinging at me, my glasses go flying but I'm still able to see him and I'm big and heavy enough to grapple and just tackle him to the ground.

Long story short I kept Tall guy pinned, took a few blows to the gut from some little ratboy who kept kicking, probably bruised a few ribs but I managed to keep him off my bud's back while he and Sagat fought. Eventually Sagat got arrested because he kept on whaling on my friend after he was already down and witnesses said he was clearly out of control and struck first.

Turns out girl WASN'T his girlfriend and just someone he knew, so I guess baldy was mad his mojo was being cockblocked.

Somehow my bud managed to stand up and I guess this impressed Hulk girl and she gave my bud her number, so all in all it was a fun night being a Saint Patrick's Day wingman even though I puked green all day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom