• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
right so my hangover is finally starting to ease up and I spent most of today in bed

one of my best buds ended up hitting on She-Hulk. Green body paint, we're talking perfect b/h/w, DDs, thin waist, comic book proportions in real life.

She actually responded positively until this GIGANTIC bald dude, looked like Sagat from Street Fighter, comes storming up and starts fingering my bud in the chest, saying "SHE'S MINE, ASSHOLE"

well, my bud's drunk, relatively big (used to football in HS) and extremely cocky when he's SOBER, so he smugs off "She wasn't complaining."

Bald dude just hauls off and clocks him in the side of the head. Buddy reels, recovers, and the fight is on. Soon some of bald guy's buds join in and, well, I have to stand up for my friends, so I have to wade in and I grab a tall guy about to jump on my friend from behind. I'm hardly a trained brawler but my group of friends have been together since high school and we've watched each other's backs. Tall guy starts swinging at me, my glasses go flying but I'm still able to see him and I'm big and heavy enough to grapple and just tackle him to the ground.

Long story short I kept Tall guy pinned, took a few blows to the gut from some little ratboy who kept kicking, probably bruised a few ribs but I managed to keep him off my bud's back while he and Sagat fought. Eventually Sagat got arrested because he kept on whaling on my friend after he was already down and witnesses said he was clearly out of control and struck first.

Turns out girl WASN'T his girlfriend and just someone he knew, so I guess baldy was mad his mojo was being cockblocked.

Somehow my bud managed to stand up and I guess this impressed Hulk girl and she gave my bud her number, so all in all it was a fun night being a Saint Patrick's Day wingman even though I puked green all day today.

yo bro i ain't mad, no worries

izxUCOLtAcupO.gif

HNNNNNG!

All that's on my mind is Portland, Oregon and all its semi-goth girls.

Grinchy

Banned
holy shit I decided out of nowhere to drink this bottle of cabernet. I'm not sure if I've been drunk since late 2010 but I'm gonna get there tonight and I'm going to eat some fucking pizza. That's just how I roll because I'm a bad ass

Grinchy

Banned
I just love having people sleeping in my appartement and vomiting and urinate on my couch. That just makes my night.

Granted, I didn't sleep. Urgh.

Yeah I had to stop letting my friends drink at my place because of that. I had one friend who was so anal about his stuff when we'd drink at his place, but when he was at mine, he'd spill shit, throw his drink in the sink so it splattered all over the counter, fall, ect. He had no respect for my shit.

edit- one night we were playing Sports Champions drunk as shit and he was almost hitting my TV with the remote because he was running up so close to it during the Gladiator mode

Oh it's not that they don't respect, it's just that they're so inebriated they're close to ethyllic coma, and the expulsion of body fluids is totally unvoluntary as they no longer have control over their sphincters.

Aaaah it's going to be a mess to clean tomorrow, it's 5 am in the morning here and I didn't sleep and I think I'm going to kill somebody or something. Plus I have shit to do tomorrow, but I just might say fuck it and not do them.

Grinchy

Banned
Another friend of mine would piss in the weirest places. He once pissed in the dishwasher, which was weird but at least it was a drain. He also pissed in the corner of a room. He got up, stumbled around, found the corner, and let her rip. I do not miss these times, but I can laugh at them now

Another friend of mine would piss in the weirest places. He once pissed in the dishwasher, which was weird but at least it was a drain. He also pissed in the corner of a room. He got up, stumbled around, found the corner, and let her rip. I do not miss these times, but I can laugh at them now
Sure I'll laugh at this whole situation.

When I'll get revenge at their homes, ha ha :)

TheTowel

Sauced. Went out for some after work beers, threw down a few gin and tonics, and chased with more booze. Great Monday birthday drinking.

Now for the construction workers to wake my ass up at 7.

Ferrio

Banned
So I took a bottle of 1800 Silver Tequila. Then soaked about 15 chipotles and 2 habeneros in it. After 3 days... this stuff BURNS. Holy hell is it potent, has a really strong smokey taste due to the habeneros. Makes a freaking killer Bloody Maria if you can stand the burn.

I know a guy, get wasted every weekend, like really really where did 24 hours go wasted, and we were in class and he started getting out his notes from his backpack and he made this face. Said they felt strange and he started to try and figure out if he spilled his coffee in his bag or something. And then the smell hit him. He had pissed in his backpack and ruined months of notes for our histology course (the hardest fucking class on campus).

He's a second year med school student now. Remember that story when you go get your check up from your doctor.

Oh it's not that they don't respect, it's just that they're so inebriated they're close to ethyllic coma, and the expulsion of body fluids is totally unvoluntary as they no longer have control over their sphincters.

Aaaah it's going to be a mess to clean tomorrow, it's 5 am in the morning here and I didn't sleep and I think I'm going to kill somebody or something. Plus I have shit to do tomorrow, but I just might say fuck it and not do them.

lol wow. you're a good friend.

I know a guy, get wasted every weekend, like really really where did 24 hours go wasted, and we were in class and he started getting out his notes from his backpack and he made this face. Said they felt strange and he started to try and figure out if he spilled his coffee in his bag or something. And then the smell hit him. He had pissed in his backpack and ruined months of notes for our histology course (the hardest fucking class on campus).

He's a second year med school student now. Remember that story when you go get your check up from your doctor.

Incidentally about what I said earlier, we're all med school students (I'm the oldest, so I hold my liquor better, ha ha).

And histology, hard ? Pu-lease :p
Then again it depends on the course in itself. I found anatomic pathology way more difficult

Also, it's not because they get wasted that they're not serious. Most of my fellow students can get wasted up to impossibly retarded points, but they'll still be up and ready on mondays in order to do their job.

lol wow. you're a good friend.
Well, I've been in situations when people picked me up from the street (because I collapsed there from drunkness), so I guess it's only fair to give back the favor.
Also I'd rather someone puke out on my carpet than die suffocating in his/her vomit.
But here I might have been too kind

oh fuck. I've been calling these so called "semi-goth" girls by the wrong label.

I guess they're technically emos.

Whatever. I'm still moving Portland.

Incidentally about what I said earlier, we're all med school students (I'm the oldest, so I hold my liquor better, ha ha).

And histology, hard ? Pu-lease :p
Then again it depends on the course in itself. I found anatomic pathology way more difficult

I should have specified undergrad :p

Our prof, I loved him to death, still one of my favorite teachers. But nobody ever finished his tests. He'd have a thousand fucking questions in a 2 and a half hour test, 10 a minute, one minute per microscope and you just kept going. The curve was so brutal. It was a crazy class.

I should have specified undergrad :p

Our prof, I loved him to death, still one of my favorite teachers. But nobody ever finished his tests. He'd have a thousand fucking questions in a 2 and a half hour test, 10 a minute, one minute per microscope and you just kept going. The curve was so brutal. It was a crazy class.
I don't really know American college system and courses, but I guess it is like an elementary course in order to follow a specific path ?

For us it was anatomic pathology. The professors were expecting us to be absolu-fucking-ly knowledgeable about everything, like a real resident whereas we were just third years.
In fact it is so difficult many fail and compared to the other universities in the country, we're the best in anatomic pathology...(and that's the only thing we're good for. For about 3 months before forgetting everything).

its that tuesday night jumpoff

atra that chicks hot but why is she semi goth? black hair?
It's a joke that I've been perpetuating because Timedog said there were "semi-goth" girls who look like Krysten Ritter in Portland.

I guess I just have a thing for girls who have pitch black hair.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
i couldn't sleep last night.

i kept thinking "is atramental maintaining his 4.00 gpa?"

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
that thing is actually horrifying

Even with the face paint ? Still gotta get round to giving the face another coat of paint. Gives me this weird natural Euphoria working on my clay masterpiece. I like it none the less it will scare away demons from my pc desk lol.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My liquor just told me they're taking Bud Plat off the market because of the high alcohol content. Goddamn kids ruin everything.

That's weird. Isn't it only like, 6.1% abv? It's higher than the average beer, but it's not much compared to stuff like Molson XXX with 7.3% abv.

oh well, I think it tastes OK but I won't really miss it

That's weird. Isn't it only like, 6.1% abv? It's higher than the average beer, but it's not much compared to stuff like Molson XXX with 7.3% abv.

oh well, I think it tastes OK but I won't really miss it

He likened it to what happened to Four Loko. It's a younger skewing drink so it makes it a target of pearl-clutching.

My liquor guy just told me they're taking Bud Plat off the market because of the high alcohol content. Goddamn kids ruin everything.
He's lying to you. 4 loko was a totally different issue that has nothing to do with bud platinum, which isn't being taken off the market, unless his store is doing it.

I don't really know American college system and courses, but I guess it is like an elementary course in order to follow a specific path ?

For us it was anatomic pathology. The professors were expecting us to be absolu-fucking-ly knowledgeable about everything, like a real resident whereas we were just third years.
In fact it is so difficult many fail and compared to the other universities in the country, we're the best in anatomic pathology...(and that's the only thing we're good for. For about 3 months before forgetting everything).

So you take 4 years (skewing longer and longer nowadays) of college and you get your undergraduate degree. After that you go into med school (assuming your MCAT scores were good and your gpa immaculate). So when I took histology it was in my senior year of my undergraduate degree.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just got out of work and I have five minutes to decide if I should hoof it over to the liquor store or not. I need guidance.

balddemon

Banned
buddy buying me a fifth tomorrow after work. i mean im paying but hes 21. whta should i get. i like shots of captain. needs to be a bottle so i can put it in my bag.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
buddy buying me a fifth tomorrow after work. i mean im paying but hes 21. whta should i get. i like shots of captain. needs to be a bottle so i can put it in my bag.

fuck fifths, get a half gallon of kamchatka. costs the same as most fifths and it should last you for the whole weekend

WISUG.jpg

ugh... I can't seem to catch a break in my web design class.

I think working as a designer at a marketing firm is more up my alley. Web design just hurts my head.

And boy oh boy I would like some cold beers right about now but I can't relax until the weekend. darnit.

kehs

Banned

Grab a bottle Jameson and drink that shit straight out the bottle like a boss. Fuck cheap shitty tasting liquor.

alphaNoid

Banned
I fell down a flight of stairs this week (lol), and my foot is fucked bad. Not broken but fucked pretty bad so I'm on crutches..

I'm also on norco's and just poured my 3rd drink.
3AQmK.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
nah i mean like do you mix it or anything

Oh, yeah I usually do. When I was young I could drink it straight but I've had too many bad experiences to do that anymore. It's like my body uses gag reflex to reject it, lol. I mix it with OJ usually, but I'm not too picky since mixers are just for making it go down easier.

UrokeJoe

Oh, yeah I usually do. When I was young I could drink it straight but I've had too many bad experiences to do that anymore. It's like my body uses gag reflex to reject it, lol. I mix it with OJ usually, but I'm not too picky since mixers are just for making it go down easier.

Same. Could shoot Jim, Yukon, Jack excreta... and arm wrestle the best of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom