• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
5hPYL.jpg

went with my hearts desire. good choice if i may say so.

Get'sMad

you are going to get so fucked up on your bday.

how old?

Yeah...gonna need my friends to closely monitor my behavior that night. I've been kicking my ass with my diet and exercise too since I'm also doing this to jump start myself back into running a 10K shape again after a very lazy winter.

Gonna be 27. The end is nigh.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
My social life shrivels up and dies when I give up drinking. I will be getting drunk/drinking just one day a week from now on. Was ment to be getting blue cheese weed tonight but the dealer fell through so il have to get my usuall weed (nice skunks shit I have the cash and sources to always get good shit these days) I only smoke weed after 10 o'clock at night to keep getting baked in moderation.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
if rihanna found love in a hopeless place

what does that tell me about her?

foreword:i know next to nothing about batteries

but wouldn't a sphericially shaped battery aid in the rate at which batteries can charge and discharge? im thinking about the surface area

Kentpaul

That shit looks sticky Kentpaul.

Its nice stuff snugger with no tolerance 2 joints of the stuff put me in WTF land last night lol. Fucking baked son

looking around my room with just a candle light to light the room. I Was on the OTHER SIDE BROTHER, level 2

LEVEL 2 GUIZ.

ROLLED 2 JOINTS TO TAKE TO A BRO'S LEAVING IN 1 HOUR (15 beers also)

accx

Drinkin' some beers (and a couple of glasses of wine) and chatting up some exes..
Whaddup y'all?

Is blame space still banned?

Kentpaul

I'm drunk, 14 buds and a joint. Wish I was home. I'd love my own weed and to sleep in my own bed. Il need to hang up my Tshirt before I crash out on the floor. Fuck my life.

Please be happy for once. It's all any of us want for you.
I am happy. I'm happy that I'm getting a good education, that my instructors see that I'm a hardworking individual with a lot of potential, and that I have a lot of job opportunities lining up.

I'm just disappointed with my current lack of a social life.

ToD_

About to hit the bar before going out for dinner (with the bartender and his girlfriend). I'm really not in the mood - must be the crappy weather, it's raining. So, I'll have a few quick shots to fix the mood when I get there. Hope that will take care of it.

accx

I'm drunk, 14 buds and a joint. Wish I was home. I'd love my own weed and to sleep in my own bed. Il need to hang up my Tshirt before I crash out on the floor. Fuck my life.

Haven't been following the thread for awhile but didn't you go cold turkey? Am i mistaken?
How much have i had to drink at this moment?

.. imma go have a cig.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'll get p90x as an early birthday present to myself.

There are females that need my loving touch and I must not fail them with my current body!

Have you considered ordering a penis pump? Couldn't hurt. Might as well boost your stats until you start going out to pound beave.

Have you considered ordering a penis pump? Couldn't hurt. Might as well boost your stats until you start going out to pound beave.
My pienus is fine.

The rest of body is not. I've been eating too much fast food and drinking too much soda so I'm a bit flubby in my tummy at the moment.

AcridMeat

Banned
I just had to turn down getting drunk before a movie because of feeling like ass from this headcold. :(

THIS AIN'T RIGHT

Atra I'm here for you bby

Mordeccai

I been waiting for my high ass dealer to drive over to my place so I can re-up for three hours now! And our apartment has no more booze >:/

accx

I just had to turn down getting drunk before a movie because of feeling like ass from this headcold. :(

THIS AIN'T RIGHT

Have never heard of a 'headcold' before..
I seem to recall that most (if not all) types of 'colds' tend to get cured by drinking.

kehs

Banned

THIS AIN'T RIGHT

Alcohol is great when you have a cold, loosens up the sinus, and you feel pretty great. Win Win.

Anecdotally proven fact: If you drink enough at the beginning of a viral or bacterial infection, you can effective drown out the intruder.

True myth.

AcridMeat

Banned
Have never heard of a 'headcold' before..
I seem to recall that most (if not all) types of 'colds' tend to get cured by drinking.
It's just another reference to a cold. But I've got symptoms in my head, as oppose to getting chills or chest symptoms. Same virus.
Alcohol is great when you have a cold, loosens up the sinus, and you feel pretty great. Win Win.

Looks like it's glenlivet at home instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom