• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Weed is usually enough to tide me over. I like to alternate between booze nights and pot nights. It keeps things fresh.

iavi

Slightly buzzed. Like, I'm that touchy-feely kind of buzz where things are better than they usually are and a few more drinks will have you fucking knocked. I think I'll chill here for thee night.

E: yeah, what the hell is a post alcohol thread?

iavi

blame space said:
as a movement

i guess

whatever just don't harsh my buzz itt

Not harshing at all dude. Joining in, maybe? just trying to clrear the details first. I just don't hand myself over to any movement.

I got arrested for public intox Friday night, what the fuck do the cops expect when they sit outside of bars at 3 in the morning? Do they think only sober people are going to roll out of the bars? Do they want us to fucking teleport from the bars to our houses? Fucking pigs.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Copernicus said:
Box of beer? Tell me more, does it have a spout?

I'm not being obtuse, just a little acute.

no it's just a bunch of beers in a cardboard case

I would buy boxed beer, though, not a bad idea at all

kehs

Banned
167qgw9.png

For me, it was tuesday.

meadowrag

Banned
cuevas said:
I got arrested for public intox Friday night, what the fuck do the cops expect when they sit outside of bars at 3 in the morning? Do they think only sober people are going to roll out of the bars? Do they want us to fucking teleport from the bars to our houses? Fucking pigs.

That sucks brother.
Cops know exactly when the bars close and they are always sure to be there when they have nothing else to do, that's why you always leave a little bit early.

Amagon

brianjones said:
if i post in a sober thread drunk is that trolling
I guess not really. I had 3 coors light and 4 or 5 rum with coke so far. Please encourage me to do one more coke and rum. I wanna have cordial relations with this girl I like for almost a year now but havent spoken to her in almost 3 months now.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
THE NO LIFE KING said:
I guess not really. I had 3 coors light and 4 or 5 rum with coke so far. Please encourage me to do one more coke and rum. I wanna have cordial relations with this girl I like for almost a year now but havent spoken to her in almost 3 months now.

just drink a bunch and jerk off and forget about her

coldvein

Banned
THE NO LIFE KING said:

more rum and coke for you fella.

girls love it when you just get fucked up and call them at crazy hours.

Amagon

coldvein said:
more rum and coke for you fella.

girls love it when you just get fucked up and call them at crazy hours.
But she is sooo nice and I dont wanna sound like a loser if I talk to her if am drunk.

coldvein

Banned
THE NO LIFE KING said:
But she is sooo nice and I dont wanna sound like a loser if I talk to her if am drunk.

if you don't want to talk to her sober, don't talk to her drunk. unless you're at a bar together and you just want to fuck her one time and drop it. then go for it.

edit: this is partially bullshit advice. there have been times where there was a super hot girl i never had the balls to talk to, then got drunk and talked to her, and it turned out she also thought i was great. so ymmv. it's risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom