• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soda

-_-

My first NeoGAF enemy. Prepare yourself.

I'm getting wasted watching Twilight... one of those I don't care for!

I saw Twilight drunk. I think it was the most recent one, when the dude was all bent out of shape about being a "bad guy" in the past. Cut scene to 50 years ago in a movie theater, he stalks some girl into the lobby, and it's a solid 2 minutes of stalker sequence on the chick and I'm thinking "dude something bad ass is about to happen"

THEN HE FUCKING BITES A DUDE, then a montage of him biting dudes.

It was horrible.

Welp, last week of spring semester is this week and then after that SUMMER CLASSES throughout the whole entire summer! Plus working part time. Plus doing p90x.

I'm going to be so fucking busy.

edit: I just hope I make some decent cash

Penguin

-_-

My first NeoGAF enemy. Prepare yourself.

I saw Twilight drunk. I think it was the most recent one, when the dude was all bent out of shape about being a "bad guy" in the past. Cut scene to 50 years ago in a movie theater, he stalks some girl into the lobby, and it's a solid 2 minutes of stalker sequence on the chick and I'm thinking "dude something bad ass is about to happen"

THEN HE FUCKING BITES A DUDE, then a montage of him biting dudes.

It was horrible.

Doesn't look liek the first is any better.

Think liek hour in, and really frigging wasted here.
And not following the... "plot"

No, not yet.

I'm expecting I will because the people who I was being interviewed by kept on saying that they liked my design work.

But... they also told me that were interviewing some more college students...

All I can do now is wait and see what happens.

Edit: There's also other internships that I can apply for but the one I'm trying to get into right now is the top tier one.

I feel like I'm destined to become someone great in the graphic design world.

I just need to keep on finding ways to improve myself and my work.

Canuck76

Banned
Oh it's friday and I'm wasted. Thank God. I needed a moment before this college crap ends. 6 half pints in an hour. I'm good. Hopefully just fall asleep now and not worry about crap like i normally do.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
HOLY FUCK ITS THE GODDAMN WEEKEND
what a week ive had.

sittin down with a giant heinekin and im gonna take some shots of whiskey and record a few MDs.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh dude i forgot all about that. :[

Maybe sometime soon?

In other news my new recent obsession is the Gameboy. That thread on gaming side got the best of me.

I'm totally getting a gameboy light
e1ZWZ.gif

Theres like 12 gameboy game sin my amazon cart already

wonzo

Banned
i don't normally post outside of animegaf but it's nice to know i'm not alone in my drunken escapades! thank *insert higher being here* for spellcheck.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh you're welcome. Spellcheck doesn't require much of my available resources. Welp, back to wkrk.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
The dreams when you get high are the best dreams.

I had a dream where I was in my friend's car and we picked up this female dealer that was gonna deal us some bud.

I was chatting with her in the car, and we started flirting. She was hot in my dream: nice curly hair, at least a C cup, nice curvaceous ass and a pretty face. I don't remember much, but I do remember I fucked her by the end of the dream.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
hangover. Gotta love getting so drunk you can't even log into youtube.

had a few joints of KUSH too and it wiped me clean out.

The dreams when you get high are the best dreams.

I had a dream where I was in my friend's car and we picked up this female dealer that was gonna deal us some bud.

I was chatting with her in the car, and we started flirting. She was hot in my dream: nice curly hair, at least a C cup, nice curvaceous ass and a pretty face. I don't remember much, but I do remember I fucked her by the end of the dream.
Haha... did the girl in your dream look a bit like Jennifer Lawrence?

i0CDo3Kaeddsf.jpg

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone photoshop me next to her? I really wanna jerk off to her.

And yes Atra, she did.

lush

I want to buy some of that Cherry Noir Grey Goose but it just started raining and I like just woke up and see that Encino Man and Gattaca are on. Think I'll obtain some food first before trekking outside.

Seeing Cabin in the Woods tonight so I'd like to pregame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom