• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just marathoned 3 Pink Floyd albums (Animals, DSOTM, WYWH) with a variety of homebrew (and a cup of tea for good measure). What an exciting evening!!! Now time to hang out with drunk GAF

Also, how did drunk GAf wind up in OT community and how did I find it again?

balddemon

Banned
so i was being a pussy about this pina colada cuz my body hasn't responded well to alcohol the last couple weeks, since that time i shit all over my friends tub. like even the smell of alcohol makes me cringe

but hey you can barely taste the alcohol in this thing. it's good lol

Alcohol is in it!

so i was being a pussy about this pina colada cuz my body hasn't responded well to alcohol the last couple weeks, since that time i shit all over my friends tub. like even the smell of alcohol makes me cringe

but hey you can barely taste the alcohol in this thing. it's good lol

Alcohol is in it!
I used to be the same. any alcohol smell just made me ill. Then i stareted drinking Scotch neat and I got better (except for whuite rum, fuck that shit). Give it a go.

9ELLK.png

Look what I just did! Thing I'll actually finish it?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ghost Protocol was much more fun than I expected. Enjoy your blu ray.

But yeah, a Bond marathon could be cool, especially the Connery and Roger Moore ones. I haven't watched most of those since I was a kid. I would probably lose interest after 6 or 7 of em though.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I have a Xbox but it broke awhile back. Red lights and all that shit, doesn't stay on anymore. Jammed it in a closet with a bunch of other useless crap.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
it's almost 7am. vodka all night. i don't feel too drunk but i feel pissed off.

sup gaf?
1:47, just starting to get drunk. :p

Dr. Eggman, for the record I would not hesitate to kill you in cold blood for a shot at Jennifer Lawrence. I expect nothing but the same in return.

lush

I'd have sexual intercourse with Phoebe Cates if afforded the opportunity.
I'd have sexual intercourse with "Moving With Stereo" if afforded the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom