• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeppu

A friend came over right after the F1 (around 4pm) and we accidentally downed a bottle of Bell's. Whoops. Yesterday's hangover didn't have time to manifest itself properly and it's sorta just drifted into more drunkenness. We'll see tomorrow.

lush

It's me n u now, I've been waiting. Think I'm gonna make a move now, tell me how u like it.

Boo bew bew boo ch uh boo bew bew boo ch uh

lush

Love CFCF, dude puts out alot of great remixes.

Still can't get over "King of Hearts" from Cassie. What a tune. Bring on the summer.

Get'sMad

I'm not gonna lie...I've had a few more Miller Lites

putting on some E.S.G. and counting down the minutes until my neighbor bangs on my wall.

AcridMeat

Banned
So because I don't have a life it's Guinness and eurobeat/Initial D yet again.

Am finally seeing either The Raid or Cabin in the Woods tomorrow night.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
yHwhL.gif

So... do you have any pics of that Greek girl you work with, Eggman?

I want to make a judgement call on whether or not you should stick with your current gf.

heh.

It's probably the camera that is making her noes look bigger than it actually is.

I dunno. If she wasn't your co-worker I would say GO GO GO! Hit that up! haha.

But because she is your co-worker all I'll just say is that you should proceed with caution.

On the job huh? Weren't you just complaining that you're too busy for anything this summer?

You silly man, go get that tail.
It all depends if I get this internship or not.

If I get it I'm going to be very busy but paid a decent amount monay.

If I don't get it I'll have a lot more time on my hands but not a whole lot of money. :p

But I'll try to get some tail either way.

You should be applying to multiple internships mayne.
I'm doing all this internship stuff through my university. If this one doesn't workout then they will set me up with another one.

And if none of these internships workout then I can always go back to my job at the web design firm I worked at last year.

Yeah, definitely do that.

I wouldn't have known that this marketing firm was hiring if it wasn't for my advisor. Plus, she seems to think that my design skills are decent enough for me to get the job at this place.

That sounds like making love to me.
Heh..

I'm gonna drill my devil stick into every goddamn orifice that's on that girl's body 'til she relinquishes all her womanly fluids like a water fall during the flood season.

"HARDER! HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER!" she shall scream as I pierce into her like a Spartan's spear.

The bed will shake as if two tectonic plates are grinding up against each other and volcanoes of fiery passionate screams shall erupt with every thrust.

ATF487

Heh..

I'm gonna drill my devil stick into every goddamn orifice that's on that girl's body 'til she relinquishes all her womanly fluids like a water fall during the flood season.

"HARDER! HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER!" she shall scream as I pierce into her like a Spartan's spear.

The bed will shake as if two tectonic plates are grinding up against each other and volcanoes of fiery passionate screams shall erupt with every thrust.

dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom