• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Hello drunk thread, have not visited in a while, just like to tell you guys that for the first time in my life..drinking SOLVED MY PROBLEMS :D

Whats everyone else up to anyways?

I dont think I've ever been in this thread, but I will be tonight.

What did you get banned for Rev? if you dont mind me asking..

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Awesome! How long?

You gonna be on IRC?
If it's at your request, then how could I not? I'm still at work, get home in 2.5 hours or so. I should work out right when I get home so as to avoid the incredibly dangerous situation of last time though. Will you be there in 3 and one-half hours?

Hello drunk thread, have not visited in a while, just like to tell you guys that for the first time in my life..drinking SOLVED MY PROBLEMS :D
Story time story time!

Zeppu

Hi, I'm new here! Nice to meet you. Now elaborate.

If it's at your request, then how could I not? I'm still at work, get home in 2.5 hours or so. I should work out right when I get home so as to avoid the incredibly dangerous situation of last time though. Will you be there in 3 and one-half hours?

<3 <3

Haha, like I've got anything else to do.

Rubbish King

Story time story time!

Its pretty boring, to put it in a nutshell, im currently studying for a diploma in Music, and i have to play infront of a couple thousand people next week and we were totally screwed, i got depressed and drank a bit, but it made me think clearly about the situation, although i was ruthless and basically kicked out a band from the setlist who were going to screw up everything, the drink gave me confidence and the initiative to do what i should've done months ago :D

Hi, I'm new here! Nice to meet you. Now elaborate.
I remember when i was first on drunk thread, i was just about to become a full member, was a great day, however you get your share of grumpy bastards too imo

So what we drinking to guys? Celebrating or spur of the moment :D

Zeppu

Its pretty boring, to put it in a nutshell, im currently studying for a diploma in Music, and i have to play infront of a couple thousand people next week and we were totally screwed, i got depressed and drank a bit, but it made me think clearly about the situation, although i was ruthless and basically kicked out a band from the setlist who were going to screw up everything, the drink gave me confidence and the initiative to do what i should've done months ago :D

rIWsD.jpg

Rubbish King

Neither. Maltese. We also love our drinks.

Holy shit that's awesome! my mums friend is maltese, our family is going over there this summer, however i am not for i am backpacking, we should totally have a day where every gets drunk just for this thread btw, just gonna throw that out there...WHOS WITH ME?

Zeppu

Holy shit that's awesome! my mums friend is maltese, our family is going over there this summer, however i am not for i am backpacking, we should totally have a day where every gets drunk just for this thread btw, just gonna throw that out there...WHOS WITH ME?

I'm in. And shame on you for not coming! We could've gotten drunk IRL.

Zeppu

woh woh woh! that doesnt mean i cant venture over to malta on my travels bro! i might just PM at some point in the summer if you still venture on this godly forum!

That'd be awesome.

But yeah, any excuse is a good excuse to drink, so what say we, make Tuesdays, drunk-thread drunk-Tuesday?

Hahah, I don't think I'm making much sense any more.

The red underlines under my text still bother me, which is why I'm not type-slurring.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hehe. I'll be joining you soon, just gotta knock out this workout.

Wednesdays are always a good deal for me because I get to work from home most thursdays 8)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Well... I'm not going to speak for others but I fairly often have somewhere else to be
drunk
on one or both of those nights...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Aww Zeppu, I was just getting there. Rest your weary head.

Never seen that beer yet anywhere, one called Wake Up Dead.

Mully

Seriously I write my papers ten times as well tipsy. As long as I spell check and proofread the next morning, I'm golden. Anyone else do their school work drunk?

Mully

Nah. I'm absolute shit at doing work when I'm drunk.

Fuck the Yankees lost.

It depends on what I drink. If I drink a couple of G and T's I'll have a pretty fucked up paper. If I drink a few beers, I'm set. I'm currently out of beer and I have no plans on drinking liqour while writing this 10 page literary analysis of Bladerunner.

RevDM

Banned

Whats everyone else up to anyways?

What did you get banned for Rev? if you dont mind me asking..

I made an inappropriate comment regarding the prevalence of women with psychiatric illnesses. if I recall correctly, that thread was a massacre, lots of bans.

Feels good to be missed bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom