• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amagon

coldvein said:
if you don't want to talk to her sober, don't talk to her drunk. unless you're at a bar together and you just want to fuck her one time and drop it. then go for it.
Well we only had one date once last year and it went all right but never arrange a date again. Saw her a few months ago and she and I couldnt resist one and other. Never went all the way with this girl but she is always the back of mind everyday. Its been a couple months now since I last saw her and found her facebook recently and it states that she is single. I "poked" her, (whatever the fuck that is) and hopefully get in touch with her again. She is 21 and I am 25 goin on 26 this year. I just recently lost my job a couple months back and dont know what to do with myself lately. But the only thing I want is her in my life. Sounds stalkerish and insane but she is the only girl that I can see myself in the future with. God, I hate drinkinig, lol!

/one more coke and rum before i hit the hay!

coldvein

Banned
THE NO LIFE KING said:
Well we only had one date once last year and it went all right but never arrange a date again. Saw her a few months ago and she and I couldnt resist one and other. Never went all the way with this girl but she is always the back of mind everyday. Its been a couple months now since I last saw her and found her facebook recently and it states that she is single. I "poked" her, (whatever the fuck that is) and hopefully get in touch with her again. She is 21 and I am 25 goin on 26 this year. I just recently lost my job a couple months back and dont know what to do with myself lately. But the only thing I want is her in my life. Sounds stalkerish and insane but she is the only girl that I can see myself in the future with. God, I hate drinkinig, lol!

/one more coke and rum before i hit the hay!

sounds like trouble.

Amagon

coldvein said:
sounds like trouble.
What is that supposed to mean???

I rarely get drunk. Maybe once or twice every 2 months but gawddamn. If anything, I actually have her number but so pussifeid to call her. She's cool and all but the only thing holding me back to call her lately is the stigma that I have no job. I am collecting unemployment (finally) and will like to go to back to school again (for what, Idk) but I just dont want to lose contact with this girl when I am in a rough situation and I don't want her to experience the misery I am in. I rarely ask Gaf or the internet to help me out in my life but what would you do if you were in my shoes?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
you're probably making more with unemployment than you would with a real job

next time you get your check just buy a big necklace and give it to her

bitches love ice

Amagon

Snuggler said:
you're probably making more with unemployment than you would with a real job

next time you get your check just buy a big necklace and give it to her

bitches love ice
Snuggler, I would really want to but I dont want to buy my way into her heart. And plus knowing her and if (probably knew my situation) she be scolding at me buying her a necklace.

bjxEP.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
THE NO LIFE KING said:
Snuggler, I would really want to but I dont want to buy my way into her heart. And plus knowing her and if (probably knew my situation) she be scolding at me buying her a necklace.

then just tell her how you feel

get really drunk first so you're confident, then lay it all down

go all in bro

Snuggler said:

go all in bro

hes right these things are best with no inhibitions

alcohol clears away the cobwebs

akira28

It's almost 4 oclock and I'm almost halfway through this 4 loko. I'm going to go play some Front Mission on my DS and hope sleep finally comes. Tomorrow, more of the same.

Any day now, I shall be released.

Amagon

Snuggler said:

go all in bro

brianjones said:
hes right these things are best with no inhibitions

alcohol clears away the cobwebs

I'm gonna contact her on Friday if I dont hear anything from her til then. Let you boys know the status report when it happens. Just wish me luck!

akira28 said:
of a sort, perhaps we all are.

2mc61bd.jpg

I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it.

coldvein

Banned
akira28 said:
agh don't remind me of moms, it was my mom's birthday and I didn't even call. I'm a rotten son.

i stole thousands of my mom's hard earned dollars in highschool so that i could buy drugs. she still loves me. i still love her. a missed phonecall isn't the biggest thing in the world. don't sell yourself short.

JCX

Swapping between miller lite and blue moon honey wheat. Figure I should treat my taste buds a bit with the blue moon.

I love Blue Moon. The wife and I found it years ago at a small restaurant. Was a year later before our local liquer store carried it. Should have bought stock in them.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
CitizenCope said:
I love Blue Moon. The wife and I found it years ago at a small restaurant. Was a year later before our local liquer store carried it. Should have bought stock in them.

Try that shit with an orange slice, it's amazing.

Tomorrow my folks won't be home for most of the day so I'm going to get at least mildly buzzed. This fucking week has been stressful and I need to unwind a bit. :p

Haha... and despite being 21, I'm acting like a 16 year old who is trying hide his booze stash. Fucking ridiculous.

animlboogy said:
Time to save up and get the fuck outta there, man!

I'm 24, and my mom still cringes when she sees me drink. And I sell wine for a living!
Well by the time I'm 23 I should be out of there. Living at home while attending college sure does suck, lol.

Snuggler said:
Try that shit with an orange slice, it's amazing.
Try? I think I started that shit. ;)

Drinking Gaf help me. I need a new drink. I feel like i'm beered out. I enjoy beer but I'm tired of that bloated feeling. having a party at my house tomorrow and don't want to beer it.
cap'n coke is my non beer staple but what else should I give a try. I hate gin.

CitizenCope said:

Drinking Gaf help me. I need a new drink. I feel like i'm beered out. I enjoy beer but I'm tired of that bloated feeling. having a party at my house tomorrow and don't want to beer it.
Try what I'm enjoying right now.

7up/sprite and whiskey (preferably something mild, like Canadian whiskey).

Bit-Bit

My friends are either staying in for tonight (lame) or won't return my texts.

So GAF, hitting the club alone. Yay or nay?

TheLastCandle said:
7up/sprite and whiskey (preferably something mild, like Canadian whiskey).

I may just do that. In my Halo 2 days I was up on workinights until 3 am drinking Canadian Whiskey on the rocks. Don't know how i did it.

By the way i'm 40 and you better believe I'll be playing beer pong with my 40 something friends tomorrow. I know lurker Gaf are shaking their head right now.

djm

I have a confession to make. When I'm inebriated, I enjoy watching really fucking stupid Youtube videos. I'm talking really generic hard-cut after ever sentence Youtube videos. It makes me feel better about myself. The sort of stuff that shows up in the top viewed videos columns. It's soooooo bad.

CitizenCope said:

Whiskey/Water. That is all

fake edit:
an Old Fashioned can be a nice refreshing drink as well:
Sugar, Bitters, Soda Water, Whiskey - Garnish w/ a cherry

sharkmuncher said:
Whiskey/Water. That is all
Delicious but my social drinking skills still need work 25 years later. At a gathering/party I'll get into conversations, enjoy myself but take a sip what seems like every other second. I still haven't perfected the skill. I end up chugging them down like beers and then i am hurting.
Real Edit: I just read about the Old Fashioned the other day in a Penthouse magazine in my work bathroom. That's another story though. Great now you know I was sitting down in the bathroom. Seriously i had never heard of it before a couple of days ago. So many choices now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom