• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SyNapSe

Hunter S Thompson said:
Cannot stop with Sam's Oktoberfest why do they screw us all by only making it a seasonal. Life is good, peace.

Agreed, it's hard to understand the seasonal's that could seemingly be popular all year round. Okto is a beaut. I finally got to pick up Schlafly Pumpkin Ale. Quite expensive around here but it does have an incredible taste.

edit: tips a beer to our homie Triumph's death.

My composer is retained... for now
dhTxn.jpg

kehs

Banned
shadyspace said:
What's your favorite drunk music, Drunk-GAF? I can't ever seem to get away from The Pixies and Modest Mouse.

Listening to Awolnation - Sail right now....found out about it earlier today, rocktacular song.

marrec

Banned
Fiancee ran off with the Girlfriend she likes to kiss and left me all alone with a fifth of Vodka, a 12 pack of Blue Moon, and a hankerin' to drink. (ISO Audit week is over)

I feel like this thread will be interesting tonight.

marrec

Banned
blame space said:
i really want to play deus ex

someone gift it to me.. i'll have phone sex with u

Only if while you're sexing me via the phone I can whisper breathily into the receiver "Timedog" and you reply "Yes, that's me."

Otherwise, no go.

marrec

Banned
blame space said:
but im not timedog

i mean i'll be whoever u want me to be for a sixty dollar game

Nooo.... you won't mean it in your voice.

Besides, it'll be a 20 dollar game very soon and then my Phone Sex investment will look silly.

coldvein

Banned
it plays alright. feels like a stealth-driven mass effect, i guess.

story-wise.. eh. it's okay. but certain shit is always obvious. i don't want to spoil shit for you. maybe it'll get better anyway, i'm only like a third through. but i've never been like "wow" about it.

edit: just going into a deus ex game you're like, okay person A is lying to me and is part of some huge conspiracy. turns out, ITS TRUE! i dunno. i like things to be more unpredictable.

coldvein

Banned
like i'd prefer it if the main character was security operator for a mom and pop waffle store, and then he stumbled across some crazy shit not involving waffles and it went from there.

marrec

Banned
LOCK said:
lol thats wha makes it fun

I once played AIDS (similar to Kings) with a gallon of 50 Peso Plastic Bottle Tequila and woke up sleeping behind someones car with them passed out in the drivers seat.

True story.

Ever since then I enjoy my Tequila strictly game free.

coldvein said:
it's VERY MUCH like modern fallout. it's like fallout + mass effect minus... something.

Sounds like that Minus might be an interesting narrative.

LOCK

marrec said:
I once played AIDS (similar to Kings) with a gallon of 50 Peso Plastic Bottle Tequila and woke up sleeping behind someones car with them passed out in the drivers seat.

True story.

Ever since then I enjoy my Tequila strictly game free.

Sounds like that Minus might be an interesting narrative.
That sounds awesome and scary at the same time.

The worst to happen to me is waking up in the bed with my best friend (girl) naked. Couldn't remember the night but we could guess what happened.

coldvein said:
like i'd prefer it if the main character was security operator for a mom and pop waffle store, and then he stumbled across some crazy shit not involving waffles and it went from there.
this is the game i'm writing, pretty much.

marrec

Banned
LOCK said:
That sounds awesome and scary at the same time.

The worst to happen to me is waking up in the bed with my best friend (girl) naked. Couldn't remember the night but we could guess what happened.

You both got naked and then tired.

I've also woken up with my Best Friend's Girl naked.

Come to think of it, my last three GFs (Including my current Fiancee) were all Best Friend's Girls (tm).

What the fuck is wrong with me?!

coldvein said:

A good 90s song, yes... but not great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjPbiK1kn9c&feature=fvst

That's a great 90s song.

I once played circle of death with white Russians... I don't remember what happened that night. I think we played Mario party and we got these girls from down the hall to flash us. Then I woke up on the bed frame with no mattress and shot at love with tila tequila was blaring on the tv.

Human revolution is great if in mgs all you did was sneak around and tranq dudes in the head... which is what I did/do.

Edit: LOCK you're going to die. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom