• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
just made a white russian in my flask.
gonna head up to the park and watch the sun set. :eek:

i ended a long-distance thing with a gal tonight. she was sweet, and I'll miss her for it. now it's to the five beer and vodka I got.

blamespace what's your email again?

Well I'm drunk with user Hateful in Ramsy MN. Good friend. He's talking about something called Hatfield and McCoys. I don't know what this is. He keeps mentioning Bill Paxton. Thoughts?

Got shot down by a waitress at a bar tonight. She's seeing someone with the same first name as me. I think I sent out some coherent posts on OK Cupid in response as well as updating my pictures. Hopefully I get a response or two but probably not.

Downloaded Matt Nathanson's Modern Love song and Gavin Degraw's Not Over You. Been jamming to those tonight since I got back. Putting your heart on the line sucks.

ZeroRay

Got shot down by a waitress at a bar tonight. She's seeing someone with the same first name as me. I think I sent out some coherent posts on OK Cupid in response as well as updating my pictures. Hopefully I get a response or two but probably not.

Downloaded Matt Nathanson's Modern Love song and Gavin Degraw's Not Over You. Been jamming to those tonight since I got back. Putting your heart on the line sucks.

Keep at it ma-man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1m1l00eaDg

jaxword

So I got a girl's number tonight but it turns out I was so drunk that I can't read my own writing of the last few digits.

Somehow I think calling every possible combination (around 100 of them?) and asking for "Sarah from Tom's Waterhouse" won't end well.

Keep at it ma-man.

Yeah...first girl I've approached in recent time. Feeling a bit more confident since I'm back down to 200 lbs or so at 6 feet. Girl is friends with my brother who bartends at the same establishment. He said it's unlikely she'll break up with her boyfriend anytime soon. Oh well. At least I gave it a shot...she got off early and had a few drinks outside...I saw this and went from inside to outside to talk to her. Unfortunately some other guy who she knows showed up and took over the conversation thus leaving me in the cold. Oh well again. She's seeing someone anyways so it's not like I had a shot anyhow. Now if she was single and this friend started to talk to her, thus her not talking to me, I'd be a bit pissed. Bought her a shot anyhow...she's pretty darn cute.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
im drinking vodka and motts apple juice and feeling vry ghetto

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My friend just stopped by and was like "ha, youre sober!" and I had to say in a very terse definitive manner "No."

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Call me crazy but I'm requesting a two week ban. It actually doesn't have much to do with it being the ultimate two nerd weeks on the internet. I'll still be reading about E3 and WWDC. I just don't have the self control to tune GAF out and sorta just want to see what its like. No worries I'll be back and ya'll can always text or tweet me.

See you hell.
VvK9b.gif

PreBan Edit:
Oh man, life is gonna be weird without my subscriptions....

balddemon

Banned
Call me crazy but I'm requesting a two week ban. It actually doesn't have much to do with it being the ultimate two nerd weeks on the internet. I'll still be reading about E3 and WWDC. I just don't have the self control to tune GAF out and sorta just want to see what its like. No worries I'll be back and ya'll can always text or tweet me.

See you hell.
VvK9b.gif

PreBan Edit:
Oh man, life is gonna be weird without my subscriptions....

you odnt lose them you'll be good. whats your twitter so i can get the drunk musings of jtwo

jaxword

I just found out an ex girlfriend is getting married.

To some hideous dude.

This does not make me feel good.

Now I really need to get drunk after I just woke up to that news.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Has there ever been an ex-girlfriend that went out with someone more attractive than their ex-boyfriend?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Has there ever been an ex-girlfriend that went out with someone more attractive than their ex-boyfriend?

Shit would cripple me lol

IMG_1348.jpg

I'm fairly attractive though so it would be pretty hard to find another boyfriend as hot as me.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Going to make a hash yogart lol.

They call me the yogurt eater. The eater of yogurts

lush

"Hung Up" by Madonna is the best song. Everytime it comes on at work I lose my shit and people look at me weird/walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom