• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeppu

I'll give you one American Dollar to write 'Zeppu <3' in that space, blamespace.

Two Canadian dollars for 'I wish I were drunk with Zeppu'.

Zeppu

It does, doesn't it. I couldn't wait and that's what I poured myself anyway.

What are you having?

Also, I'm cool for $2 for the adspace.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Daven, Madonna in that Hung Up vid is fucking delicious.

reverse-1236537764_madonnas-ass.gif

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I just wanna lick Madonna's asshole, with some of the hair bristling on my tongue while fingering her pussy from behind. I want her vaginal juice all over my fingers, then smearing it on her tits then lick em off while getting off by rubbing my cock to her thighs.

Mully

I finally broke my chair today. I was asking for it, I lean back on it all of the time and it's made from really cheap plastic and pleather. Well it only lasted me 4 years. Cheers to you, chair ol' boy!

ZeroRay

How do I drink in a wedding with no alcohol?

The hypocrisy is at least half the people there would be drinking if there wasn't cultural/religious pressure not to.

lush

Thought you'd understand regarding "Hung Up". Best song.

Really digging some of the new shit on the work playlist. We're talking Butterfly-era Mariah here. Lot I bad stuff still though.

RevDM

Banned
Went to my corner bodega to get some beer (where I always get my beer). The guy at the counter knows, and he was like "man... it's Wednesday afternoon..." lol.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah, I'm so doing that if it works. Just fill a ziplock full of vodka gummies before you go out and you're all set for a night of indiscriminate boozing.

lush

That pic, if you completely submerged the bears that'd be a shitload of alcohol and they probably wouldn't absorb them all. Want to try with Swedish Fish but I doubt they'd absorb like Gummi Bears do to soild exterior. Please update ASAP.

Hung Up is playing as I walk in.

"If I hit the switch, I can make the ass drop."

Zeppu

Okay I'm having the Gummy bears now. They still taste mostly like gummy bears but you can taste the vodka in them.

I drained the excess vodka into a glass, and just that on its own is delicious. I added a couple of ice and some tonic to dilute it a bit, so now I have Vodka Gummy Bears and Gummy Bears Vodka.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED A++++ WOULD DO AGAIN.

Mully

Okay I'm having the Gummy bears now. They still taste mostly like gummy bears but you can taste the vodka in them.

I drained the excess vodka into a glass, and just that on its own is delicious. I added a couple of ice and some tonic to dilute it a bit, so now I have Vodka Gummy Bears and Gummy Bears Vodka.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED A++++ WOULD DO AGAIN.

Yep, this is happening this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom