• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
disappeared are you high/drunk enough to make a "Your favorite Madonna song" thrread for me?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Can I paypal someone 5 bucks to make a thread for me?

Title: Your favorite Madonna song

Text: Dr Eggman and Madonna would make a good couple.

lush

Best part of the "Hung Up" video is that little girl krumping at the bus stop. But yeah, can't shake the feeling that Madonna's leotard would be smelly in the crotch area. Grody to the max.

Also that sounds like a terrible thread idea. Need a zany(lol), exaggerated, real life story to make it work. Also, musically not feeling it outside of the great pop-gaf gifs that would be posted. Now a Spice Girls thread, yeah....that'd be cool(kewl?).

lush

Here as in this subject(Madonna's "Hung Up"), this forum, life? What do u mean? Just vibing/boarding as hard as possible for maximum <3.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Daven just make a Hung Up thread, if you love the Hagen Group Of Friends&#8482;

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
An error occurred while attempting to log you out. Click here to log out.

Sipping on margaritas waiting for a girl to come back and chat with me :( been like a half hour I wonder how I'm gonna look like on cam to her when she comes back...

Acid08

Banned
Just trying out this.

QT05v.jpg

Will report back in an hour.

Hangover must be immense. So much sugah.

Wool

People did that gummi bear thing at my high school, but they would just put a whole bunch of them in the bottle and let them dissolve. It ended up as a really thick, brown/red syrup. I did not like it at all.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Just put some gummi bears on my pipe with granddaddy

#yolo

Xun

It's good being drunk every now and again.

This is one of those times, and I feel great.

I need to drink more though.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
It's good being drunk every now and again.

This is one of those times, and I feel great.

I need to drink more though.

Its great ain't it, I'm stoned right now a little heading to bed soon.

Starting drinking tomorrow at 11. Bars around town
  1. (PAY DAY TODAY)

Xun

Its great ain't it, I'm stoned right now a little heading to bed soon.

Starting drinking tomorrow at 11. Bars around town
  1. (PAY DAY TODAY)
Definitely.

Although I doubt I'd do it again, I'm jealous of the other weekend when I was drinking + had some ecstasy.

Felt good man...

...aside from the comedown.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Heres my rap guys

The egfman is on the wibegouse
Call 9174288510 for live sex

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Definitely.

Although I doubt I'd do it again, I'm jealous of the other weekend when I was drinking + had some ecstasy.

Felt good man...

...aside from the comedown.

Combo of the gods!

last time i was coming up on E/while drunk i had this playing while i was getting dressed in the mirror looking at my self (Greatest moment ever, one minute im home from the club the next that E i took about 20 minutes from closing time starts kicking the fuck in) I had to get dressed again and head back out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT6NpbsVR4I

Only downfall with E is it makes me extremly depressed the days that follow, what feels good must feel bad.

Drunk thread?

Drunk thread!

First friday night I've had off in months. I don't even know what to do with myself, my room mate is dragging me out.

trs1080

Neo Member
Hey fellow boozers, was I in the wrong here?

I try to pull into the parking lot of the local grocery to buy some stuff and Wild Turkey 101 (Illinois is great in that you can buy damn near anything alcoholic at a grocery store).

This guy is parked in a no parking zone in front of the pedestrian area into the store, and with like 5 cars on the way out of the parking lot I was blocked from entering.

So once the other cars going out left, I gunned it and sped past him. When I walked by he yelled out his window "You in a hurry dude?" then when I ignored him said something about me being "wasted" (I wasn't, just ignoring assholes).

To me, he was being a total asshole. I kinda wished I did confront his ass self though, but it's not really my nature. It's late and there are plenty of parking spots close by, who is that fucking lazy to have to block the entrance to the place? Then get mad when I get mad at him for doing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom