• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
if you're arguing with anyone about driving/parking for more than a moment, you're a LLF.

I'm drinking tonight. Thinking politics and kinda depressed about how shitty Nintendo turned out to be.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Sounds like a dick. You should have run him over. He wouldn't be acting so bold while your front tires are rolling over his skull.

trs1080

Neo Member
if you're arguing with anyone about driving/parking for more than a moment, you're a LLF.

Yeah I feel like ignoring bros like that just pisses them off more.

Sounds like a dick. You should have run him over. He wouldn't be acting so bold while your front tires are rolling over his skull.

He was in his own car unfortunately and I ain't driving Bigfoot. I didn't endanger anyone with my speeding past him, just wanted to let him know I wasn't amused! Keeping a man from getting his drink on ain't cool.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Take a sleeping pill, strap on your ipod and drift off feeling good. That's the best way to wind down. It's about time for me to crash, better pop them meds.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I wake up sober and fresh (Did not drink last night), Take my morning piss.

My morning piss is all dehydrated yellow looking, So i just drunk a big glass of water, As soon as i piss out this water i will drink a beer.

The first beer of many for me.

RiverBed

Banned
I wake up sober and fresh (Did not drink last night), Take my morning piss.

My morning piss is all dehydrated yellow looking, So i just drunk a big glass of water, As soon as i piss out this water i will drink a beer.

The first beer of many for me.

beer = water since over %90 of it is. I'm no scientist, but is sounds right, so fuck it!

P.S. I used to be against the saying that paying for beer is just paying for piss, but after being introduced to rum from a hot germain girl, I am a pirate now! Fuck it; get the same results with a fraction of the amount; go with hard liqure....again, I am no scientist and I am in no condition to give advice at this particular moment, so please don't read into this.

P.P.S. I am scared of kids due to the butterfly effect.

RiverBed

Banned
I'm in the city of fucking angels and no 24 hour food delivery exists? I just googled yelp and woke up a random dude at 2:30 AM asking if he delivers to my location and he said he wasn't a resturant...talk about awekword. I appologized for disturbing him (seriously, who even fucking picks up the phone this late? My phone is on silent starting at 8 PM). I was so tempted to ask him if he can make beef and broccoli....I didn't.

Okay, so I have minced meat and some plant shit so I am going to go make my own recipe or something. cooking is so much fun (and delicious) when you are wasted. Just hope the fire alarm works.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
beer = water since over %90 of it is. I'm no scientist, but is sounds right, so fuck it!

P.S. I used to be against the saying that paying for beer is just paying for piss, but after being introduced to rum from a hot germain girl, I am a pirate now! Fuck it; get the same results with a fraction of the amount; go with hard liqure....again, I am no scientist and I am in no condition to give advice at this particular moment, so please don't read into this.

P.P.S. I am scared of kids due to the butterfly effect.

I'm starting with beer just to pace my self. Can't be jumping into the deep end now when i have an entire day of drinking to do.

Whats with beer being gone after a few slugs from the bottle ?

Songs about Booze/drugs.. Link em guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fz2ac4Z0io&list=FLpZ6zSJJ5oImW3lKfKrjSrg&index=12&feature=plpp_video

RiverBed

Banned
did you just quote yourself?

going skating at 5 in the morning around MacArthur park, LA. if you know anything about LA, you know that's a bad idea. the thing about intoxication is that it waters down your logic.
Hope I don't get stabbed since I am allergic to metal piercing my skin. It;s a fairly common condition.

Fuck I took a little to many drink and now I'm pondering on my life, its meaning and my mistakes. Feels bad man. Like really, really bad man.
It's been a while since I felt so bad, nearly suicidal. Maybe I should just stop a have a more healthy lifestyle, I dunno.

Kerub

Banned
Fuck I took a little to many drink and now I'm pondering on my life, its meaning and my mistakes. Feels bad man. Like really, really bad man.
It's been a while since I felt so bad, nearly suicidal. Maybe I should just stop a have a more healthy lifestyle, I dunno.

Chill out and enjoy the night! Take care of your life tomorrow.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Got home today from Uni, which meant I was out with me mates from home tonight. Maaaaaaan I am fucked up, feelin' ill.

I GUESS THAT CUNT GETTIN' EATEN

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
These Chicken McBites they sell at maccy dees now aren't too bad.

Though I still don't get why almost everything there has to have Mc in the name, I get that's kinda the idea but still.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm drinking a beer right now. I'm not feeling good. I don't wanna live anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom