• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lush

What's the thread? I'll rate it out of ten and let you know if it'd earn the lush seal of approval.

I'll prob post in it regardless to spread kewl vibez. <3

Also, yes, boards are a high level form of entertainment meant for consumption on a wide level.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
"Would you guys ever fuck your mom doggy style"

I need a drink.

Wool

Is that the thread.....cause that's not intriguing enough, we need something that delves into eggmans inner psyche.

Eggman's inner psyche?

850098_o.gif

lush

You cut me open and I keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding love, keep bleeding keep keep blodding

i don't care what they say, i'm in love with you

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
This was me last night.

Passed out at 8 pm lol i had been drinking since 11am that day and a big strong joint just sent me into hours of the spins

8459324.jpg

I was in a bad way gaf. A horrible feeling holy shit.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
There was a bed next to you bro, that looks so uncomfortable.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
There was a bed next to you bro, that looks so uncomfortable.

People were sitting on the bed man, there was another chair i had my feet up on at one point but even that seat was taken when more friends arrived.

I really wanted to just lay on the floor man but i didn't want to look like a total jackass.

Also guys post pics of your selfs past out or shitfaced! this is the drunk thread after all.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'll do it next time when I'm high. I got so high on Friday it was ridiculous.

Honestly, the only reason I might stop smoking is because I eat so much. This is what I ate on Friday:

Before getting high:
Sandwich

After getting high (around 6 pm):
Pasta bolognese
Large 20pc Mcnugget meal with coke
McFlurry
Around 5-6 Nutella bread slices
Sandwich around 3AM

I had to wake up and throw up the ugliest looking vomit I've ever seen.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oh man I got so hammered last night. Pretty sure I spent like eighty dollars at the bar. DonT remember anything after leaving the bar.
Fuck.

Docpan

Fucking hangover.

Two aspirin and coffee usually does the trick... not today. Thinking about a little hair of the dog. Does it truly work if I only take a shot or two then simmer?

lush

I watched about 3 hours of Teen Mom last night somehow at about 3:00 am. I was pretty sleepy when I got to work.

Just finished up ny lunch of Penn Station, it was tasty. Sitting in the breakroom. One other person in here, loader/cart dude that I think is "special" is arguing with his girlfriend(lol) about some incredibly shit. Really wish there were other people in the room to share odd looks with.

Loudly, "What does my foot have to do with my head hurting?!?! You brought up this argument Mary!"

I'm just sitting here, eyes rolling, just like whatev. Teen Mom is actually not a bad sjow.

Edit: he's still talking. I'm leaving. Think I'm going to get some gummy bears or swedish fish to make the rest of tge work day bearable. HAHAHAHA

lush

"Say No More Mon Amour" goes hard.

Think people view it as "indiesploitation". Some of it is a bit corny, artificial feeling. Still a fun movie, great soundtrack as well.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
That guy is insane. Telling people they'll get into heaven no matter what if they pay $30 for a Neon Bible.

He's the biggest troll I've ever seen. "YOU WILL NOT RUSTLE MY JIMMIES."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom