• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mully

JESUS TOWEL THAT GOES ON TOP OF YOUR MONITOR. IT HELPS BLESS AND AMPLIFY YOUR PRAYER THROUGH THE COMPUTER.

I'M BUYING 12.

McNei1y

Dudes and dudettes: this weekend was full of drunk adventures.

Friday: I went to a happy hour with my father after helping him out in his office. We were there from 6-9 about. We watched the Nationals game. Afterwards, I went back to my place and started to drink more before going out to the bars int he college area. We were there from 11-close. Afterwards, me and my roommates got into a fight with some people! I was trying to stop the whole thing (being the peace guy in between both parties) but I got sucker punched by the two kids I didn't know... That's when stuff went lose. I did some damage though! After that, the night ended.

Saturday: Went to a bar for the Celtics-Heat game. Not much happened this night aside from some special beers. Went back to my place and played beer pong since we had beer and didn't want to spend money.

Sunday: I pregamed a bit for a concert. I went to see The Kooks and Foster the People today. I got pretty buzzed but the concert was amazing1!!. Came back and drank a bit more with my roommate while we watched BASEketball. I love the weekends.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
imag0391tc7zc.jpg

Few different beers I'm trying. The Trappist one on the right is 10% alc, really wine...y

Trappist beer is brewed by Trappist monks. Eight Trappist monasteries, six in Belgium, one in the Netherlands and one in Austria, produce beer.

Has to be brewed in a Monastery, pretty cool.

Streaming Stepdad's new album

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/heres-an-exclusive-album-stream-of-stepdads-debut-record-wildlife-pop

Really good.

kehs

Banned
My tag says I'm literally an asset, I can't help but think that consolidating you liquid assets will only yield in higher speculative value.

SmokyDave

Anyone glad its Monday! No more partying till Friday for the win.

Definitely. I had last week off and drank so much that A; my glass bottle bin is totally overflowing, and B; I had mad cravings for milk yesterday to settle my stomach (I assume).

It was just one of those creeper weeks where you have a few beers here 'n' there every day and then realise you've drank 60 bottles of Stella. A good week, in other words.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Definitely. I had last week off and drank so much that A; my glass bottle bin is totally overflowing, and B; I had mad cravings for milk yesterday to settle my stomach (I assume).

It was just one of those creeper weeks where you have a few beers here 'n' there every day and then realise you've drank 60 bottles of Stella. A good week, in other words.

This is a very underrated problem, My little bottle bin has been overflown for so long now we need to take bags of bottles to the fucking bottle bank so our neighbours don't think were total alcoholics lol. Its amazing how many bottles we get stuck with when we have people over on a Saturday night or something. Take your bottles home with you folks for fuck sake.

They take ages to get empted to, i still have a bottle of buckfast in mine from like 3 weeks ago. Harsh times. I wish we could put bottles in the plastics bin like we can with cans.

Its got to the point were i just buy cans now (Carling at the moment)

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Snuggler, I'll do it one day. I feel I have some more future here.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
You can probably pull it off now. Otrebor Nightmare did it with his fatness a year ago.

Can I see that thread?

I'm not doing it now. If I'm account suiciding, it has to be a thread. My attention whore levels have to go off the charts.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Lost my phone and tried finding it in the park I was before, and a cute blonde chick (around 25) found it and gave it to me. She had a cute accent, sounded Russian or something. God, she was so hot. I wish I talked to her more.

Samyy

So soon, I'll have around 1500 bucks gaf, but then I wont be able to work until next summer
:( desktop or booze for a year, my current drunk half is leaning towards tha booze.

lush

That desk looks straight classy. I'd say i have about 2.5ish liters remaining. I actually feel pretty fresh right now.

Work tonight. Good call on the taco bell/thai lush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom