• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive drank two or more liters of beer a night since the beginning of the month. Not really getting drunk, since I pace that shit out over the day, but it's got to the point where I can feel my kidneys ache when Im seated. but fuck, I just wanna wet my beak all the time now, morning, afternoon, evening. Im not even about getting drunk, just enough to feel a little something.

kehs

Banned
Ive drank two or more liters of beer a night since the beginning of the month. Not really getting drunk, since I pace that shit out over the day, but it's got to the point where I can feel my kidneys ache when Im seated. but fuck, I just wanna wet my beak all the time now, morning, afternoon, evening. Im not even about getting drunk, just enough to feel a little something.

Drink enough water as you drink throughout the day.

You should be worried about your heart too.

warning: debbie downer picture of an enlarged heart

Sai-kun

Banned
KLiBV.gif

lush

Everytime I throw up, I throw up in the bathroom below the toilet. I completely avoid the bowl for some reason. And then I immediately go lay down and fall asleep. Sucks having to clean it up in the morning.

pirata

Can't remember what all I*'ve drunken. Caiparinhas, titos sweetos. Smokn Weed as well. Bery successfuly party. So fucken meesssed u0p. Svery funny. How is GAF?

I want to reply to this drunk thread becaus eI"m getting there...and when I'm drunk I hope to be king of the thread until blame space comes back and retains his rightful place on the throne

Somebody locked my thewadbfor some reason. But fuck in drub as fuck. I hope yuw guyrs and gaps are all having a good ass night. This shit is amazijgbhajaja. 3 adios 2 two blue moons andb2 shots ofnvoska will fck you up yo.

Somebody locked my thewadbfor some reason. But fuck in drub as fuck. I hope yuw guyrs and gaps are all having a good ass night. This shit is amazijgbhajaja. 3 adios 2 two blue moons andb2 shots ofnvoska will fck you up yo.

I apploaud you, how much money did you spend? I hope it was less than $50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom