• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol we're drunk so farick babahahha. God damn. We got pulled ovw Mr. So if you pray... please pray rod us. On.axeaced as ficj. Gaf. God damn. This shit is legit. We toked them rny bris ibrkthwr is coming for us. Shit. There's two cipa pulled who lulled is over. I'm ficjking shitting bricks.

Fck. Yjsy said they're gonna real ease my boy in 8 grs. Hopefully they lulet us and kynothet buy out soon. We're good buy damn his brother justnuadnto drove :/

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
What do you fine gentlemen of taste and dignity think of this person:

YQ1qR.gif

I'd lube my ass up so much and let here stick her tongue right in.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Bro is in town for his wedding. This weekend, starting with last night, will be a non-stop binge. He brought a couple ounces of pot, too, which is neat. If I can find some slizz to pound this could end up being one of the most non-shitty weekends in a long time.

quitting smoking cigs this weekend. cold duck. Here's the plan:

1. Drink all weekend, smoke all the weed I have left
2. chain smoke like a bastard
3. quitting the booze and weed and cigs come sunday night.

drinking and weed simply need to go, at least til I can stop associating them with cigarettes.

here we go.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.

drinking and weed simply need to go, at least til I can stop associating them with cigarettes.

here we go.

see you next weekend.. :)

Gaf, I'm so fucking bored with my life right now.. anyone wanna go on a trip to asia? Not right now but u know.. later? Come on dudes..it'll be awesom.

here we go.

You know you will be unsuccesful, right?

Qasiel

Gaf, I'm so fucking bored with my life right now.. anyone wanna go on a trip to asia? Not right now but u know.. later? Come on dudes..it'll be awesom.
Fuck it, count me in bro.

I've had a pretty alright birthday today but got dragged away from awesome celebrations by the promise of a massive burger and an awesome night of no sleep with the mrs.

Well, the burger happened, but no going to town on the other half, so here I am half-cut and wanting to to on an Asian adventure with a junior. So far 27 sucks...

Ravager61

Is it a good thing or a bad thing that I can drink a whole bottle of wine by myself and not be hammered? I'm thinking bad thing.

getting drunk costs me a lot more now

Ramblin

Banned
Fuck it, count me in bro.

I've had a pretty alright birthday today but got dragged away from awesome celebrations by the promise of a massive burger and an awesome night of no sleep with the mrs.

Well, the burger happened, but no going to town on the other half, so here I am half-cut and wanting to to on an Asian adventure with a junior. So far 27 sucks...

It gets worse. Happy Birthday.

Magnus

3 job offers or solid prospects, all evaporating in puffs of smoke within an hour of each other today?

Yeah, it's beer time!!!!!!

FairyD

So I have a little bit left of the Red Label Johnnie Walker. I've only recently started drinking scotch. I've developing a taste for it.

Can anyone recommend something I should try next?

So I'm traveling solo and went into a random bar/club , only to find its a pajama/lingerie night.

So I'm sitting here drunk in jeans and a leather jacket surrounded by almost naked women.

Huh.

no no no no. Go to the stage if there's a band. go to the foozball table if there's guys playing. do something!

You need to live this night because we can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom