• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
9jMix.jpg

Someone needs to develop a creeper sensor for cameras

cdyhybrid

Will keep that in mind.

Ya? Have fun man.

I hope I will! I've been almost strictly a drinker. Smoked weed for the first time like 3 weeks ago.

Don't plan on doing much tomorrow

It's awesome tho

Shit. I'm going to watch Prometheus in 3D tomorrow at 1:50. Am I screwed?

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Makes Psychedelic, Funk etc music amazing, usually your like wtf are these beeps and boops and random noises but when blazed its fuckin candy. Well for me anyway.

60's and 70's.

Ymmv. But I just wanted. To sleep the day away.

definitely ymmv. I've never had a bad e come down the many times I've done it. In fact I get this cool after glow thing going on where I'm exhausted but it's a really awesome exhaustion. Seeing a movie is awesome in that mindset.

definitely ymmv. I've never had a bad e come down the many times I've done it. In fact I get this cool after glow thing going on where I'm exhausted but it's a really awesome exhaustion. Seeing a movie is awesome in that mindset.
I wouldnt say it Was bad I just wanted to sleep. Friends were Ok, tho we all suffered the tiny penis syndrome due to blood circulation .

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Roll roll?

Solo or with people?

Roll solo you will will start enjoying your music a shitload more. Then you will end up phoning friends or something because you will be craving social contact.

Last time i rolled solo i popped a pill just before the club closed and it kicked in when i got home and my fucking internet was out.. Had to get a cab back into town at 3am just for social contact with randoms.

ended up a nice a party speaking with other people who were also rolling/coke.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

Roll solo you will will start enjoying your music a shitload more. Then you will end up phoning friends or something because you will be craving social contact.

Last time i rolled solo i popped a pill just before the club closed and it kicked in when i got home and my fucking internet was out.. Had to get a cab back into town at 3am just for social contact with randoms.

ended up a nice a party speaking with other people who were also rolling/coke.

I got it confused with "roll" as in "roll one up", damn you drug slang!.

I'm getting my brother and one of his friends to brew up some Green Dragon, drunk and high yes please.

Onto some IPA Beer now, don't know if its too floral for my taste yet. Still nice.

AcridMeat

Banned
I just got stopped while getting home for jogging at 3am.

Yeah I'm intoxicated, why would you pull over someone running on the sidewalk.

I hate this town so much.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

I had a couple of idiots show up late for a 6am start last week at the place I work. Both boasting of going out till 3am-ish when they would have had to woken up at 4:30am to get to work on time.

Dicks.

Kentpaul

I prefer smoking when i'm alone or with my girlfriend. I don't really like to be around people when i'm baked.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
He's dead.

Anyways, still drunk, better pace myself today. Have to go to a wedding and I was put in charge of the booze which could be really good or really bad.

Kentpaul

Working the day after drinking is tough. Sure I don't start till 4PM but still.. don't wanna work on a weekend. :(

Yeah man I feel that pain, I'm having a little drink tonight and have a shift tomorrow at 2pm lol it will be a little depressing/tiring but fuck it what's a man to do ?

Edit people who have to get up early for work when they have a hangover have it 50x worse than me so I isn't complaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom