• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok so you guys have to make chocolate covered cheez it's

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
kopperberg cider, spec ops and 4 stella's in the fridge, today is going to be a good day

Kentpaul

Juzt engaged in a little retail therapy.. it sorta worked too. I set out for downtown with a 45$ budget in mind.

Went to HomeBlown Glass and got a pretty cheap/low end pipe. Its still pretty beautiful though. Nothing quite like my Honeycomb daily driver. But still very good looking and THICK for something so cheap [30bucks] it should darken up very nicely. Blue to pink from bowl to mouthpiece. Excited for that.

Then I took a leisurely stroll to the DS case at Gamestop and got some gems.

10 bucks for two worldclass games feels like a victory. Even used and covered in stickers with no cases. Oh, the piece is about the size of the two DS games end to end.
Welp.
Yup.

Still sad.

Glass is the only way to go when it comes to smoking.

my bong is plastic, yes i am a cheap motherfucker :p

Kentpaul

Ya'll smoke blunts out there? Blunts are the fucking best.

I couldn't afford enough weed to have a pure blunt, but did mix tobacco/weed into a flavoured blunt skin. (Glad i stopped smoking now though, i mean no disrespect to current smokers)

ps acid, i had a mild experience on lsa seeds last night, its curbed the fear i had of psychedelics. I will now enjoy these types of drugs for the rest of my life :)

I always feared the worse, but last night i seen my light swaying around and i knew it was the drug so i was like awesome, i was heavily sedated though, lsa seeds seem to do that.

It was mild, i only took a handful of seeds out of pure boredom.

i also seen the colours, i had to really focus to see them though it was like little purple worms on my ceiling, i could see them when i closed my eyes to.

Can't wait to try a bigger dose this Saturday.

edit, also took a piss and i seen the top of my toilet moving back and forth, i really dig the effects of these types of drugs (I'm a noobie to psychedelics)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That teeny little pipe torched my lungs. It knocked me the eff out, but I dodged a hangover because of it.

Acid08

Banned
That teeny little pipe torched my lungs. It knocked me the eff out, but I dodged a hangover because of it.

I was drinking a lot during the day yesterday and by 10pm I had a headache and just felt like shit. Weed cleared that right up and the night kept going :)

I...I want some taco bell...or a hamburger....I know a girl that works at taco bell now I wanna be her best friend so she can give me chalupas all day

balddemon

Banned
do it man. mine only had enough chicken for one of my burritos though so iwent wit hthe infeirior beefy nacho
is it glasses month or something?

balddemon

Banned
well i finally got this girl to text me back and she said

Hey sorry I am sort of dating someone right now.

so she blocked me on facebook, and ignored like my last 5 texts (all sent before i received that one, over the course of like a week). i had to fucking fb msg her sister before she responded. good god.

w/e, i'm over it, can't put the pussy on a pedestal

other than that i stayed home for the first time in 20 years and enjoyed a few ice cold miller lites. it was nice. how was yours?

Whiskey and coke. SOoo good. Also kalbi pork + chickpeas provencal style comin' up. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Makin chicken and rice. Oh an the case for my new gaming pc arrived. It's a good night.

well i finally got this girl to text me back and she said

so she blocked me on facebook, and ignored like my last 5 texts (all sent before i received that one, over the course of like a week). i had to fucking fb msg her sister before she responded. good god.

w/e, i'm over it, can't put the pussy on a pedestal

other than that i stayed home for the first time in 20 years and enjoyed a few ice cold miller lites. it was nice. how was yours?

You should have just messaged her with this music video http://youtu.be/fPslvBVqJp8?t=1m58s

so i'm sitting at a booth at a club,opposite meis a seat with puke on it, people keep sitting down inn it, is it wrong that i'm getting enjoyment out of this? maybe I should say something but i'm too drunk

Ravager61

Sup drunk thread. Drinking copious amounts of beer and heading to a midnight showing of Beyond the Black Rainbow tonight. Pretty stoked. Also, drunk EVO is great.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Dang. There's so much going on, but nothing to do. Am I the invisible man? Time to get drunk(er) and see if anything happens, while nothing happens. They play a late night movie downtown, and I was thinking about going to that, but it's fucking Twister so fuck that shit. Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom