• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
nope. if i had a gun i'd be over, fuck this sgayhis

I would find out who you are and then I would find your grave and shit on it.

Everyone here who is contemplating that!

I will shit on your graves!

I will swim out to the sea, collect your ashes, put them in a nice pile, and shit on them!

Tess3ract

Banned
I would find out who you are and then I would find your grave and shit on it.

Everyone here who is contemplating that!

I will shit on your graves!

I will swim out to the sea, collect your ashes, put them in a nice pile, and shit on them!
my name is chris pls pols pls

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Lasted like 30 minutes into Twister before I bailed.

Fuck Bill Paxton.

Fuck Helen Hunt.

Fuck Philip Seymore Hoffman as Dustman.

And fuck the weak ass tornado that couldn't even kill them.

What a load of bullshit. Chucked my ticket and walked straight home.

balddemon

Banned
one time we watched twister in elemetnary school
this cute girl was scared and startedcrying so i went out into the hallway with her

coldvein

Banned
one time i was hammered on tinychat and darthwufei ordered me a pizza from dominos. if you're reading this darthwufei, I LOVE YOU MAN. STILL.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I wish I had some pizza. I'm on a booze diet, though. I eat one meal a day, and that's it for food, but I can drink all the booze I want. A few beers are more fillling than the average meal anyways, so it works pretty well.

beer and Hemingway tonight. That sonofabitch wrote his first novel at 26-years-old. Goddammit.

And I invited the neighbor girl over for beers tonight. She said she'd come but never showed.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
my name is chris pls pols pls

Hey Chris,

What's your last name and where do you live? How does your family deal with death? I need to know these things before I shit on your grave.

Or, I actually recognize your avatar on gaf and think that you have good points!

Huh. What a thing. Someone gives a shit about you and your well being.

ATF487

i was going to say that they tour pretty well, but it'd be a better experience to see them in the south, i agree

hopefully with some sweet tea

Noshino

9wqyz.jpg

whatam i going to do when i ran ot :C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom