• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sup

I think I pissed off Jtwo again, I haven't heard form him in ages.
No just busy. And gtalk isn't the best on ios which is pretty much the only is I use nowadays. I am building a new pc though!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just started feeling inexplicably happy and then I realized the shin chan ending theme had started playing and I didn't consciously realize it.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
My platonic love just invited me to her birthday on facebook. It's not like we talk much and stuff but I still think it's a victory in the grand scheme of things. Life's goooood. :)

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
My platonic love just invited me to her birthday on facebook. It's not like we talk much and stuff but I still think it's a victory in the grand scheme of things. Life's goooood. :)
Also, how do I make a smart move here GAF? Suggestions welcome. Im going to sleep.

jaxword

You guys ever feel like your group of friends aren't really your friends and just hang out with you because of "the group."

I feel a bit like that sometimes with my crew.

Got a free shot of promation beer in my local supermarket beer aisle.. I couln't say no :p Had to pick up a 6 pack of the stuff as a curtasy, since I'm such a nice guy
One time I got drunk at a sams club because there were like 4 sample shots of different vodkas and then all four of those booths got new people at lunch or something so I got the same 4 again. My roommate had to pick me up.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ever since I torched my lungs with that teeny pipe I've just kept it in the freezer. It's an amazing innovation. The glass is so thick and it gets so cold. I just whip it out for a sec pack it and enjoy the ice cold vapor, then put it back in deep freeze. It's refreshing, honestly.

Acid08

Banned
Ever since I torched my lungs with that teeny pipe I've just kept it in the freezer. It's an amazing innovation. The glass is so thick and it gets so cold. I just whip it out for a sec pack it and enjoy the ice cold vapor, then put it back in deep freeze. It's refreshing, honestly.
Must try this. Jtwo you're an innovator.

sphinx

the piano man
I just want to say FUCK that mother fucking alcohol, the day after is always so fucking depressing.... I feel like absolute shit, lonely as fuck and just want to cry.

I drink once every 2 months and THAT time, it's always the big fucking depression of my life the day after.

kehs

Banned
I just want to say FUCK that mother fucking alcohol, the day after is always so fucking depressing.... I feel like absolute shit, lonely as fuck and just want to cry.

I drink once every 2 months and THAT time, it's always the big fucking depression of my life the day after.

Have another drink!

(no don't)

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.

Only downfall to drugs, the next day feels like complete shit.

Have another drink!

(no don't)

This, Make the hangover go away for a few more hours !

sphinx

the piano man
the time to do my workout and do jogging is coming and I am so depressed :´(

but I have to.... I need to stop thinking that nobody gives a fuck about anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom