• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tess3ract

Banned
my ex called the cops on me and i spent the night in the hospital. i was just going to go to bed. i told her I never wanted to speak to her again

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
my ex called the cops on me and i spent the night in the hospital. i was just going to go to bed. i told her I never wanted to speak to her again

zpnLr.jpg

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
sucks, m8

0:30am
beer #10
going to bed now
this saturday sucked

Qasiel

Heyyyy drunk-GAF!

Been out for the London meet tonight, just riding the train home. Would recommend a strawberry beer called "Fruli" to you guys if you ever fancy a change from hoppy goodness to fruity awesomeness

Get'sMad

I went to the liquor store and then the grocery store and each was playing Hall and Oates when I walked in.

it's a sign

staying in tonight cause I went out waaay late last night and stayed up til like 5.

just gonna chill and drink some sobieski and cranberry juice and make some sick posts

My ex called the cops on me twice but I was like 16 so Tesseract get your shit together. Also, Evo is awesome. And how do I smoke weed at my new apartment?

I have never been in this thread.

Been out on the town celebrating breaking up with the bitch that is now my ex with my mates. Damn it feels good have a drink on me GAF you sexy beasts

You guys ever have those days where you don't talk to a single other person? Today was like that, except it was just the lady who rang through my groceries. Her name was Sierra and she looked kind of sad.

Get'sMad

a friend of one of my chick friends keeps trying to get me to come out tonight but I'm really not attracted to her at all

not drunk enough yet baby

Get'sMad

Invite her to your place for beers. If she's into you shit will run its course. If not, she leaves and you rub one out and have another beer or something.

welp

a better plan just came up...friend who works at a local restaurant I frequent wants me to come out for beers and assured me the cute new waitress that's flirted with me will be there.

man I need to really stop getting with waitresses, but oh well...

ATF487

You guys ever have those days where you don't talk to a single other person? Today was like that, except it was just the lady who rang through my groceries. Her name was Sierra and she looked kind of sad.

i sometimes like this, although i feel like i have to thrust myself into society every few days or my social skills get rusty

ATF487

i can deal with the headaches and general shittiness but i wish there was a way to avoid the shits. i've had the best luck drinking a lot of water before bed and drinking solely red wine but it isn't perfect

Wool

The past week: Girlfriend drama. Step-kid drama.

Oh fuck, I need to get plastered. x_x

Are you calling your girlfriend's kid your step-kid, or is there some complicated situation where you are married to a woman with previous kids and dating the other girl?

Any of you guys out West? Rainier or Olympia? Apparently there is some rivalry.

lush

hi it's lush. today was a good day. i was at the mall and this girl that was helping me in "the gap" was really flirting with me and actually asked me out which i thought was super cool. i then went to pacsun, it was cool. she was just a small, cute looking alt girl(post entry lvl), i was pretty stoked. we went to this barcade and both drank a bunch, i had fosters, she pbr. it was really cool. We're actually texting right now which is really cool. I'm now listening to rap with gaf bros in plugdj room. Good night. I have to drive to florida tomorrow, actually here in a few hours and im not looking forward to it. Hope you're all doing well. <3

Tess3ract

Banned
It's probably a bad idea to have alcohol after having someone call 911 on me but I decided none of this would have happened if I hadn't kept my mouth shut and told my ex.

I suppose the difference is I decided to have one beer and only one, not to knock anything back, and drink it because I like the taste, not because I feel like I need to get drunk to solve a problem.

So far i've done just that and I'm pretty sober and been drinking this same beer for the past 5 hours or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom