• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

torontoml

I didn't get to watch it, but no the BBC does not have commercials. I would love the CBC here to be similar.

I would have watched the stream but I was at work till after 5 atlantic then after driving an hour to pick up beer it was half over by the time I would have got into it.

Get'sMad

I didn't get to watch it, but no the BBC does not have commercials. I would love the CBC here to be similar.

I would have watched the stream but I was at work till after 5 atlantic then after driving an hour to pick up beer it was half over by the time I would have got into it.

yeah I knew BBC doesn't have ads

like I didn't mind that NBC in the states tape delayed so a wider audience could view...just of course they had to go insert ads.

america,

24oz foursome:

1 PBR
1 MGD
1 Mike's Hard Lemonade
1 Twisted Tea

Twisted Tea, gone. Working on the Mike's.

BF3 all night.

Going to be a lovely evening.

edit: Also, scored a new hookup. Monday. :D

Wool

almost spit out my wine when china walked out to the pet shop boys "west end girls"

How about those North Koreans? It must be something to go to a prosperous city like London and not realize how shitty you have it compared to the rest of the world. The commentator said that their most impressive athletic achievement, according to Kim Jong Il's official biography, was that he got 11 hole-in-ones on his first ever round of golf.

kehs

Banned
How do I get home, guys?

Anyone want to give me a lift? I can pay in handjobs. I give great handjobs. References below.

Copernicus: Great handjobs, makes me cum in like fifteen seconds.

There's a nest of robins in a tree outside the house. Every morning this week I've had coffee and a smoke outside and I watch the mama robin. she just looks at me as she's sitting, about ten feet away, in the nest keeping the babies warm. I think we've formed a little unspoken pact. She doesn't flip shit and fly away, and I just sit there ans sip coffee and smoke

Get'sMad

There's a nest of robins in a tree outside the house. Every morning this week I've had coffee and a smoke outside and I watch the mama robin. she just looks at me as she's sitting, about ten feet away, in the nest keeping the babies warm. I think we've formed a little unspoken pact. She doesn't flip shit and fly away, and I just sit there ans sip coffee and smoke

hell yeah

I hate how I don't live in an area where I can come outside, chill and observe birds much anymore

also I miss morning cigs and coffee too! going on 7 months cig free

Get'sMad

like sometimes I freak out while looking at birds for awhile and am just like

"you were a likely a descendant of a motherfucking dinosaur"

and my mind just blows into pieces

Yep.

I love birds. If you don't fuck with them, keep quiet, and just watch them, they're great.

I got away with sneaking a peak into the nest when mom and pop were gone. Babies were sleeping.

Get'sMad

when did you guys figure out you were actually mortal??

for me it was during my junior year of college and I came home and I asked my mom to teach me how to properly fold a fitted sheet

it was at that exact moment I realized I was, infact, going to die at some point

I still can't even fold a fitted sheet right

god bless the drunk thread

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
when did you guys figure out you were actually mortal??

for me it was during my junior year of college and I came home and I asked my mom to teach me how to properly fold a fitted sheet

it was at that exact moment I realized I was, infact, going to die at some point

I still can't even fold a fitted sheet right

god bless the drunk thread

I've been in enough accidents that I know that I'm a Highlander. I'm coming for you bro and your power. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wow survived last nIght. Still feel buzzed but in a good way. Gon get blazed and bike ride. Need the touch of a female badly.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
About to smoke some good bud later. Haven't smoked some since like a week ago (omgosh.)

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah she'd cry because I'm sucking such a small penis.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
No, she'll cry because you're a fucking disappointment. She should have swapped you with a better baby when no one was looking.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Sure, start a fight but then walk away. I wonder what that tells us about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom