• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm in New York, grab your bike and I'll meet you here. I'll strangle you with my bare hands.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'll fucking suck your dick motherfucker, I don't care.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
He got himself banned so he can fuck a girl/guy. Don't count him out.

Get'sMad

they need like optional lanyards you can grab when you walk into stores that let employees of the store know you don't want to be talked to or interacted with at all

like do not disturb signs for your door at the hotel but so some asshole doesn't ask if you're finding everything okay...I know where the gouda and bloody mary mix is already mother fucker.

so yeah I went shopping hungover and had a bad time and now I'm waiting to by some weed

Get'sMad

Get'sMad they make them do it. they're just trying to not get bitched at themselves.

I'm aware of this

its so they don't get be bitched by their superior they can be all "he had a lanyard bro lay off me"

its for everyones benefit.

in other news, theres some really good butts on the US womens indoor volleyball team

like great asses

Get'sMad

god my pot dealer is such a dipshit sometimes...he was all yeah I can come up to his work and get some yesterday then right before he was all "im getting more tomorrow...hit me up at 4 tomorrow and come get it."

I text him once to see if it still a thing today...no reply

text him again saying "no go I guess?"

no reply

YOU HAVE IMESSAGE I KNOW YOU READ THEM DIPSHIT

just tell me you don't have any its not that hard

now I gotta hold back on my evening drinking because his place is too far to bike to if hes not up at his work with a sack...adjfoajeorijaldfn I want to get stoned

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Snuggler suck a dick:

Hey Eggman, it's me Atramental. Tell the drunk thread that I'm going to try my luck with a girl who works at this deli that I go to every now and then. The other day I went into the deli and she was all, "Oh hey! I haven't seen you in a while." I think that's good indicator that she want's my cock because no girl ever tells me that.

From Facebook.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
2011.10.07-Glasgow003.jpg

this

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Are you guys serious? I never licked my mom's asshole.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I just broke up with my girlfriend, do you guys think I'd lick my mom's pussy?

ATF487

Hey Eggman, it's me Atramental. Tell the drunk thread that I'm going to try my luck with a girl who works at this deli that I go to every now and then. The other day I went into the deli and she was all, "Oh hey! I haven't seen you in a while." I think that's good indicator that she want's my cock because no girl ever tells me that.

I saw him boarding on that place for binned gaffers. What's the point? May as well be here

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I saw him boarding on that place for binned gaffers. What's the point? May as well be here

He explained that as well.
He spends 7-8 hours daily (maybe I'm exaggerating) and 2-3 hours there, since there's less members and updates over there, which allows him to procrastinate less.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I remember when I was young and rubbed my crotch on my male cousin ( we were both around 7-8?) It was weird.

Jhoan

Drunk, drunk, drunk. All I do is drink and I'm only 24. Congratsto my homeboy Sebastian and his wife Sally for getting married. I love you like,a bro (Christian too). ¡Hoy se bebe!

Get'sMad

languages that aren't english have way better common phrases to toast to

when I was learning russian there were like 50 and they all ruled

kehs

Banned
Someone recommend me something to drink straight that's not whiskey or bourbon or rum.

I might just die tonight and I need to go out with a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom