• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Copernicus can you make a thread about my mom tonight?

Get'sMad

damn copernicus

you made that request tough since those are all the best to drink straight (well other than rum cause I hate it personally)

I drink a lot of vodka but mix it....I can't drink it on the rocks though yuck

do people drink gin straight? sounds kind of gross

uhhh that leaves you with tequila?? and you gotta throw down the ducats for tequila that doesn't taste god awful.

yeah just drink tequila and fight the police tonight

kehs

Banned
damn copernicus

you made that request tough since those are all the best to drink straight (well other than rum cause I hate it personally)

I drink a lot of vodka but mix it....I can't drink it on the rocks though yuck

do people drink gin straight? sounds kind of gross

uhhh that leaves you with tequila?? and you gotta throw down the ducats for tequila that doesn't taste god awful.

yeah just drink tequila and fight the police tonight

I totally forgot about gin.

I don't like tequila. It's not super horrible, but I just can't jive with it.

I'm gonna go buy a fedora and buy some gin tonight.

Thanks.

---

What's her name eggman? Does she have a sultry voice? I bet she's on adult friend finder, right?

Jhoan

Super drunk now. Krawlwd from under a stall. G
Told bro to take pics of me wgile spread eaglec on floor so he ciyld take pics of me. I mn eex some H20. Hope I dn't, get hangover. Fuck you dri.ks for fucking me up. 5-6 drinks. Love ypu Sebastian, Sally, and Christian. You too, Jackir, Francis, Irene, and BF. Must sober up!7!z77!!! Bachata FTW!!!! Royce shit up in here. 2Strong.

Jhoan

They say grown men don't cry. Well 3 drunk men cried today for good reason. It was tears well shed. I'm happy. Sad, but happy as sin. 3 men happy for 1 man.,And he's married. We all love him. Brothers to the end like Gears 3; our Dom to our Marcus with Anya.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
She said her phone was off and she just tarted it up now.
re-text.

917-428-8510

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
No, it's been a horrific night thanks to blame spac.e

Way to go pal.

lush

I think this has been discussed before, but does anybody else think the ending of Grease kinda suck??
Why?

Sandy changes for Danny. Danny changes for Sandy. Though, Danny's change was rather half-assed especially considering he threw off the letterman jacket. But yeah, she essentially changed for him, probably not the best message for young women(or anyone via "being yourself") but in my professional opinion she ended up looking badass so it was a good decision.

Actually, now that I really think about it, it is kind of depressing. "Great, she changed so now I don't have to!"

Get'sMad

why do all weed dealers have to be stereotypes of weed dealers?

god I need to move to a state with dispensaries so I don't have to deal with this anymore

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I know that feel Get'sMad. "I WONT ANSWER MY PHONE CALLS"

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
KCZqi.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Making epic nachos and drinking some beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer. I didn't drink all this week, except for Thursday night. But I only drank one beer. So drinking a north coast prankster and reconsidering starting the sopranos.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
well then tell me your number so i text first yeesh.

Get'sMad

according to an anonymous source, my friend, where my weed guy works he broke up with his girl a few days ago and has been acting a bitch on the job the last few days and said I shouldn't expect some stuff tonight

smh

don't let personal life mess with your business...this guy apparently doesn't understand that economics isn't for the emotionally weak

guess now I'm gonna hit the bottle hard to make up for not being able to get high tonight!

Get'sMad

I'm going to tell him to study some Rick Ross albums next time I see him

this level of hustle is unacceptable

hes also kinda fat, bald and wears mainly black t-shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom