• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATF487

according to an anonymous source, my friend, where my weed guy works he broke up with his girl a few days ago and has been acting a bitch on the job the last few days and said I shouldn't expect some stuff tonight

smh

don't let personal life mess with your business...this guy apparently doesn't understand that economics isn't for the emotionally weak

guess now I'm gonna hit the bottle hard to make up for not being able to get high tonight!

or the morally inflexible

ATF487

guys

we are all rational drunk consumers looking to maximize utility

we choose a basket of commodities on a higher indifference curve than most

Get'sMad

I think the guy below me is throwing shit up against the ceiling or something...I'm listening to music on headphones and not making any noise

this could be retaliation for me and a friend listening to records loud and dancing in my living room last night

Inspired by the "magical moments" music thread, must share with my drunk peeps too:

All Along the Watchtower - I know it's maybe a bit played out, but just do it, assholes.

Some classic Rage as a chaser.

Cheers.

edit: oh, and:

Best-Canadian-Whisky-Seagrams-VO-Canadian-Whisky.jpg

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. snuggler -- that's some weird shit right there man
2. economics -- it's not just not for the emotionally weak, it's best left to those with absolutely zero personality or human empathy
3. drunking -- MILLER HIGH LIFE LITE LIKE A BOSS. seriously, the can is so well designed it makes me feel really fucking hip when i'm drinking it

Get'sMad

I cut my left index finger last night and man rubbing it against the stubble of my beard is awesome

like when you take a huge swig of a freshly opened carbonated beverage

don't worry 'll make a thread when it gets infected

Barrage

im shitfaced, trying to stop a friend of my little sisters from bootycalling while fucking a gil i KNOW i will regret.

Why cant my heart, soul, mind, and dick get on the same page. Can a man do that....and live??

kehs

Banned
im shitfaced, trying to stop a friend of my little sisters from bootycalling while fucking a gil i KNOW i will regret.

Why cant my heart, soul, mind, and dick get on the same page. Can a man do that....and live??
If you were eggman I'd tell you to hook up with your sister and you'd have all your problems resolved.

Amagon

Long time no see drunk thread! Prolly been 3 months since Ive posted in this thread but my eyes are blood shot and been dancing to some Daft Punk - Alive 2008 after coming home drinking from my buddies house watching Dave Chappelle Killing Me Softly comedy show. I am goona pass out in a couple minutes. Fuck yeah~

The worst thing about working at a bar in this city is getting out after last call has been done every where.

Which is why I keep shit beer in my fridge, at all times.

Get'sMad

good news...I got a bag of weed. the crisis has finally ended.

I got a 12 pack of miller lite too.

time for sunday afternoon chillaxing

lush

I prepare for Breaking Bad by banging meth an hour beforehand. I also hit up my local gas station and make a suicide icee(bottom layer: coca cola, middle layer: mountain dew, top layer: wild cherry) for enjoyment during. And pistachios.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't have cable television

Living off the grid, nice. I should try that. Can you still have booze and drugs if you're living off the grid? If so I think I could manage. Getting lit and wandering through the forest is pretty fun.

Anyways, fuck everything, nuke earth, time to drink some bud light.

Get'sMad

http://store.bicycleczar.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=07120113
Just went and test rode this bike.
I want it so bad, but I'm spending all my money on my computer right now. Can't decide if it's worth it to delay my computer by a few weeks. It fits me perfectly.

that's a pretty wicked looking bike. you should get it, fuck the computer.

I have a pretty sweet early 90s cannondale road frame that I've been meaning to build up for a commuter the last few years but I keep blowing my money on other shit. I already have a 2007 cannondale roadie but thats just for going on long rides, it's not ideal for commuting.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That's exactly what the Devil on my shoulder wants to hear. :(

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Guys, egg man doesn't respond to text messages right away.

What a jerk.

Had a few beers guys. Off till Thursday life is good. Hope I don't get a friction burn on my awesome foreskin with all the fapping I will be doing. An orgasm is one of life's finer moments. I was a happy guy years ago when I read on the Internet fapping was good for you..

I was in a car crash today. i really dont know if it was fully my fault or not. i was so scared even though i managed to swurve and avoid hitting the drivers door. my rightside bumper has some minor scratches and their bumper fell off but the cop said that that was all the damage to their car. im 30 and this is my first crash. i can't get it out of my head and called off work tomorrow. im still staking 7 hours later.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I was in a car crash today. i really dont know if it was fully my fault or not. i was so scared even though i managed to swurve and avoid hitting the drivers door. my rightside bumper has some minor scratches and their bumper fell off but the cop said that that was all the damage to their car. im 30 and this is my first crash. i can't get it out of my head and called off work tomorrow. im still staking 7 hours later.

how drunk were you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom